Henrles....again again-

(This rp is closed. So, sorry if ya wanted to rp this.)

(The art above is made by Jolibe on Deviant Art, I believe- so credit to them!)

(Happens after Valiant Hero ending)

(Also TW, there's some gore descriptions below-)

3 months after Charles had died, Henry got into a deep depression. It got to the point where he could barely get out of his bed.

He's had a few hallucinations of Charles, sometimes having them multiple times a day. But he tried to ignore them, thinking it was normal, since he was only mourning his dear friend.

But one day, he woke up in the middle of the night. He didn't know why, so he figured he'd stand up and get a snack, but he couldn't move. The only he could do is move his eyes and mouth.

That's when he saw him.

It was Charles,

but...different. He was mangled and bloody. Half of his face had been melted off, his teeth and facial bones now being visible.

The skin and muscle on his left arm looked like it had been ripped right off of him in the most brutal way possible, so his arm's bones were also visible.

And his eyes...

His eyes must've been the worst part.

Those weren't the hazel eyes he looked into and fell in love with many months ago, oh, no.

They were instead, completely black orbs. Well, almost completely, besides his white pupils.

All he could see in Charles' eyes now was...actually, nothing. He looked emotionless, and the way that Charles stared at him wasn't making it any better.

It was so heartbreaking to Henry, but he couldn't do anything about it. He was stuck. Stuck listening to this horrifying version of Charles as it taunted him.

Now, it was about 3 AM, and about anything could scare someone this late...but this was different, entirely different.

This would terrify anyone at any time of the day.

(Sorry about this being so bad, it was kinda rushed. This was also inspired by a short comic I saw on Instagram, but I can't remember the artist's name. If you know, please tell me and I'll credit them.)

(I would rather be Charles, but if you wanna be him, just tell me and you can.)

(Comment the word "pineapple" if you wanna rp and I'll respond to you as soon as I can!)