𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

DESTINY woke up early and was very unmotivated. Josie's phone call was what woke her up and now she was expected to be at her house in an hour. What she didn't like was that Josie was bossing her around. But, she decided to just get up and get ready for the day.

Outside, Josie's car was parked and everybody was waiting for Destiny. Luckily, she was ready so she walked out and got in the car. She saw Derek, Mike, Vallyk, and josie. The rest were at Josie's house.

"The fuck are we doing?" Destiny asked, "Today is the last day the boys are staying here cause they're leaving at 4."

Josie began driving and on the way there destiny makes some tiktoks with mike and derek.

Once they arrive, they walked into Josie's house and her entire family was there. Luckily, Josie had her own room which was fairly big so they all stayed in there.

Destiny sat on Josie's bed and Kobe sat beside her. She ignored him and went on her phone, "Hey Dess, I'm sorry for being a bitch yesterday."

Destiny ignored him, "Look I know you're mad at me but I just wanted to apologize. I'm not even sure you'll forgive me but whatever."

"I forgive you." Destiny responded without looking at him. "Really? You mean it or are you just fucking with me?"

She looked over at him, "I mean it, Kobe."

Their conversation was interrupted by Mauricio. He went over to Destiny and gave her a kiss on the lips and everybody saw. Kobe was mad, and sad. But he decided to act like he was surprised.

"Are you guys dating?" Mike asked. Destiny nodded. Everybody was cheering and asking them question while Kobe was watching from the side. Derek noticed, so he pulled him aside. "Kobe, aren't you happy for Destiny?"

"I am I guess but I feel jealous. I don't like this at all. It feels weird."

"What feels weird?" Derek questioned, "I don't like how I have feelings for Destiny. It's weird. She's like my sister. I guess Mauricio saw her like that at first but now they're dating. All of this is weird. I've known Mauricio for a while and he's a good person but I feel like he's using Destiny. I checked his phone and he's still texting Isa."

"Whatever you do, don't tell Destiny because she looks happy and she's finally over Carlos." Derek answered.

"Nah, I'm finna tell her. It's worse if I don't. I love Destiny."

"Kobe, if you really loved her then you would let her be happy with Mauricio. Don't ruin this."

"I truly love her and I'm doing this for her own good. Isa lives next door to Mauricio so they might be fucking. I can't let Destiny find out about this in ten years she has to know now."

"Guys, yesterday kobe told me he was moving to Los Angeles this week!" Derek called out. Unfortunately, this was true. "Oh my god!" Everybody exclaimed. Kobe groaned, "Yeah I'm moving. My mom opened a real estate company with my dad and I guess we'll be living here officially in a week or so. It's not a big deal I have to talk to Destiny.... in private."

"Hold up kobe, I needa talk to your first about this one tiktok." He lied. Mauricio and Kobe walked out of Josie's room and into the hallway. "Kobe, what are you doing?"

"Tryna talk to Destiny now move." Kobe walked past him but Mauricio grabbed his arm. "Yo what the fuck?" Kobe slapped his hand off of his arm and Mauricio looked pissed, "I know you like Destiny."

Kobe felt nervous but he wouldn't let it show, "Man what the fuck? Ion like Destiny she's like my sister. Just like you looked at her before, right?" Kobe laughed before walking into the room. "What do you wanna talk about Kobe?" Destiny asked, "Come on out here."

Mauricio walked back inside and sat down worrying.
Meanwhile, Destiny and Kobe were in the hallway. "Destiny, this is gonna be a lot to process but just stay with me. I checked Mauricio's phone and he's still texting Isa. I told Derek and he wanted me to stay quiet and not ruin your relationship but I love you you're my best friend and I just gotta tell you."

      Destiny felt her stomach drop. "So he's still texting Isa.." Kobe got closer to her and hugged her. She hugged him back and then Josie called them back in.

cat's corner 🥰✨
i needed a break yesterday so
that's why I didn't post 😝 also
can y'all check out my new book
called crush??? it's about mike 😛