𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦.

MAURICIO noticed that Destiny looked blue. "Dess, what's wrong?" He asked as he walked towards her. "Can we... can we talk?" Mauricio felt nervous but he was ready for whatever this was.

      As they stood in the hallway, Destiny felt like vomiting. "Kobe told me you're still texting that girl, Isa."

      Mauricio froze. It was true. He just didn't want Destiny to find out. "Why would you lie to me?" Destiny asked as she fought back her tears. "Dess, I'm sorry. I'll block her it's just that..okay the reason why I'm still texting Isa was to get you jealous. I feel like you're gonna cheat on me with Kobe."

      A teardrop ran down her cheek. "Mauricio, why would you ever think about that? I thought you trusted me. You know I would never cheat on you. I'm not sure if you forgot but I got cheated on. By you and Carlos. Even if we weren't official we were still talking and I consider that a pending relationship."

      Mauricio tried hugging her but she walked back inside and wiped her tears. "Guys, i wanna announce that Josie and I are dating." Derek said. That brought Destiny a smile. A real, genuine smile. She hugged Derek and Josie and congratulated them.

      Destiny decided to take a walk and Kobe tagged along. Mauricio was spying on them from afar. As Kobe talked to Destiny about his feelings towards her, she felt shocked. "Kobe, you know we can't ever date. It'd be weird. What if we break up and you still visit my family and it's awkward between us."

      "Wc can be fuck buddies." He answered. Destiny laughed, "Kobe now I don't know if you're joking or not. Either way I love you. Just not like that. Maybe in another life."

      "I'm attractive as fuck what is it that you don't like about me?"

      "You're attractive but you're just not my type. I think if I weren't dating Mauricio i would consider it but I like Mauricio a lot."

      "He literally cheated on you. I promise that if we date I'd never look at another girl's ass or even talk to them."

      "I don't even got an ass so I don't care."

     "Uh you do."

      "Why are you looking there?"

      "Nah it looks at me."

       Destiny laughed and Kobe put his arm around her. "Kobe stop I gotta boyfriend."

      "I can't hug my bestie?" He joked. Destiny laughed again but this time she felt like somebody was watching her. "Hey don't you feel like somebody's looking at us?"

      "Nah, you're just paranoid." Destiny looked around but nobody was there.

     Kobe and Destiny arrived at a park and sat down together. Destiny looked out into the distance and saw Mauricio holding flowers and chocolate.

      "Oh my god how the fuck did you find us?!!" Kobe yelled. "Snapchat location you dumb fuck!"

      Destiny stood up and Mauricio handed the gift to her. She held it and smiled. "What's this for?"

      "My apology. I love you Destiny." Mauricio pulled her in for a kiss and Kobe watched in anger. Destiny kissed him back and they hugged. "We gotta go to the airport soon so maybe we can hang out for a while before I leave?"

       "Sure. Kobe um... you can go back to Josie's house?" Kobe gave her a fake smile before calling an Uber.

cat's corner 🥰✨
okok what abt a new Mauricio book??