Chapter 3- IT WAS TIME

I walked into Mark's dressing room, the sweet smell of his sweat and desperation filled my nostrils and I cringed. I was in ecstasy. "Hey there."

I stopped looking around. I was focused on him and only him. my dream, my world, was right in front of me. Lucille left the room and we were alone. The awkward silence filled me with pleasure. "Hi, Mark. Its really nice to meet you, I'm a big fan, well obviously I am if I'm backstage. Here. With you."

Mark smiled and spread his legs, his huge budge spreading through the unnecessarily tight jeans, God he looked hot. "Lucille never said how much of a hottie you'd be." Mark said in a low seductive voice.

I felt my face getting hot and my panties getting wet along with it. "Well thank you. That means alot, but I bet you say that to everyone who comes in here."

Mark stared intently at me and slowly walked over to where I was standing, I felt a hand wrap around my hip, "Oh yeah? And I bet you think I do this to them to.."

He held me close and kissed me softly, my hands lay on his sweet pecks. I was blushing severely. "You are gorgeous, Jackie. And I'm so glad to be in your company tonight.", I bit my lip, I felt his cock pressed against me, his hands moved up to my soft and supple breast, he gave my nipple a gentle twist. I let out a soft whimper and felt Marks lips move to my ear as he whispered,

"You like that, huh Jackie?" He sounded rough and I loved it.

"Yes daddy."

"What was that? I didn't hear you?"

"Yes daddy." I spoke more loudly this time and I saw Mark grin.

"That's better, now beg for me." He threw me on the couch and took off his shirt. I blushed as I copied him.

"Please daddy."

"Please what?"

"Please penetrate me, Daddy."

Mark unbuckled his pants. his cock was huge.

"I don't think o can handle your huge cock.."

Mark ignored me and shoved himself inside me. he felt so warm and moist, or was that me? I guess we shall never know.....

THE END