the ultimatum

When Jacob is speakinghe speaks in bold

Destiny speaks in italic

Destiny p.o.v.

Ever since I found out I was pregnant  was born, Jacob hasn't let me out the house unless it's one of his friends, our mom's or anybody that we know. But since I delivered NeVeah at home with a mid wife, maybe he will let me go. Even if I have to sneak out the House. I need to speak to my mother and mother in law.

Jacob: good morning love!

Des: good morning Jacob

Jacob: Did you feed NeVeah yet?

Des: No not yet. Just thinking about something

Jacob: If it's about leaving the house by yourself. The answer is no.

Des: Come on please. I mean I shop online with one of the maids just to make you happy.

Jacob: That's because I need to have my eyes on you all the time. Why do you think when I'm at work I have cameras following you everywhere you go.

Des: What??? Jacob don't you think that's insane.

Jacob: no. I just want you safe and protected so if that means keeping you locked In this house with our daughter. Then so be it!!

Des: please I can't be a caged animal.

Jacob: I'll think about it.

Des: Jacob I'm not taking no for an answer. Jacob if you don't let me out then I will find my way out.

Jacob: We'll just see about that.

Des: Look I'm going to put an ultimatum. Let me just put it to you like this either let me go out when I want to or a divorce is coming your way.