The Rumors

"So.. what happened?!", said Frost.

"Eh.. nothing", said Juggie.

"Well those two waitresses looked at us weird but yeah that's all I think....", said Mina

"I saw those two looking like they're singing a song or something", said Frost.

"Yeah, they did look like they were singing a song", said Mina.

"Doesn't matter, anyways", said Frost. "Juggieeeeee" "When are you going to leaveeeeee?"

"You took me with you to pay-", said Juggie.

"Well yeah... but", said Frost. "Uh..nevermind!"

"So, how are you guys?", said Frost.

"I'm fine.", said Mina.

"Same",said Juggie.

"OKAY! I'M BACK WITH THE FOOD!!", said Alexia.

"Yep, okay.", said Cherry trailing behind.

"Hope you enjoy!", said Alexia winking intensely.

"Yep, okay..", said Cherry pushing Alexia away.

"Byeeeeee", said Alexia.

Frost, Juggie, and Mina all stared at Alexia. Alexia glared back at them with an awkward look and a sweaty forehead. After that, Alexia just walked away awkwardly, thinking if she were a nuisance to them and thinking her life choices. She then proceeded to get on her phone, her gaze fixed upon it as if she were writing a life memoir and were about to publish a best selling book that would be turned into a bad movie adaptation resulting in bankruptcy.. well either way she was gazing intensely onto her phone, gripping it tightly and was worried about anyone looking at what she is doing.

Frost, Juggie, and Mina then ate their food. Frost ate with the passion of a hungry wolf on a full moon without a full belly.. makes our dear protagonist wonder what Frost eats normally. As soon as Frost finished her meal, she soon got a nasty stomach ache (yikes!). 

Frost said, "Going to the bathroom for a bit.. nasty stomach ache!"

"Oh..", said Mina. 

"Aagh...Gotta go fast!", said Frost running as fast as she can, almost tripping in the process.

"UH..OKAY!", exclaimed Mina realising that she gets to be alone again with Juggie.

Mina stared at Juggie for a bit but then looked away as Juggie glared at her too. Mina thought about the time a girl named Kate from the bus stop said to reconcile with Juggie. She thought about it time and time again, and came to a conclusion to do what the Kate person said. Mina bundled up her courage and prepared her words, then spoke to Juggie.

"H-hi, my name's Mina!", said Mina.

"Yeah, I know..", said Juggie.

"Aaah... dammit!", thought Mina. "He already known that.. agh!"

"We haven't properly met.. huh?", said Juggie.

Mina looked at Juggie and tried to start up a conversation again."Y-yeah..", said Mina.

"Uh..sorry for what I did yesterday..", said Juggie.

"It's fi-", said Mina, uttering a fake chuckle.

"No, it's not fine.. I violated your personal space and yeah..", said Juggie. "You had the right to slap me.."

Mina was somewhat shocked by this. She once saw Juggie as those 'delinquents' that doesn't obey the rules and such, and doesn't apologise for anything, taking no accountability for their actions. This act showed that there was some maybe some good in Juggie. Mina's faced looked as a mixture of happiness, respect, and shock. 

Mina replied to Juggie with a smile and said, "Hehe.. I see you've taken accountability for this, for that I give my respect."

"Well..what'd you expect when your sister sent you a nonstop barrage of messages telling you to apologise whilst she was gone..hehe", said Juggie.

"Ah..", said Mina.

"BACK AGAIN!!", exclaimed Frost looking sort of panicked.

"Soo.. what did I miss?!", said Frost.

"Don't play dumb, you poopyhead!", said Mina.

"Aww..caught me!", said Frost. "Well I mended your guy's relationship, so it was totally worth it."

"Thank you..I guess", said Mina.

Cherry walked to our table and gave us our receipt.

 "Receipt!", said Cherry.

"Oh..you paid already?!", said Mina.

"Yeah.. I paid for it while you were discussing about stuff with Frost.", said Juggie.

"Ah..It's late already.", said Mina. "Gotta go home, bye!" 

"Byee!", said Frost. "Bye, Mint!", said Juggie.

"IT'S MINA, YOU JERK", exclaimed Mina at Juggie.

"Okaaayy, Nina!", said Juggie.

"Agh.. just forget about it..", said Mina.

Mina waited at the bus stop. A familiar figure approached the bus stop..It was Kate! 

"Oh.. hey!", said Mina.

"Good to see you had reconciled with Juggie..", said Kate.

"Ah..yes, I did!", said Mina.

Mina turned to look at Kate but she was no where to be seen. The bus arrived just then.. Mina then got onto the bus and thought about the incidents with Kate along the way. Mina arrived at the bus stop near her home, then proceeded to walk to her house.

Mina opens the door to her room only to find her mom waiting there. Mina's mom was looking at her with a stern look..filling Mina with fear of being grounded. 

"Soo..you didn't tell me you were going to hang out with your friends", said mom.

"Oh..uh.. I didn't?", said Mina. "Well..even if I did I would still be grounded.."

"Hmm.. three days of being grounded", said Mina's mom.

"Well..that doesn't seem too ba-", said Mina.

"Don't make me change my mind.", said Mina's mom with a frightening tone

Mina gulped and said, "Yes, ma'am!".

"Your grades have been really good recently, so I figured I'll take it easy on you..", said Mina's mom.

"Can you get out of my room now?", said Mina. "I'm trying to change into my pjs here!"

Mina's mom glared scarily, then left the room.

"She stills scares me til' this very day..", said Mina.

Mina grabbed her pjs and quickly changed to them, then went to sleep.

The morning came and the sun shined through her window. The light being shone onto her closed eyes quickly awoke her. She started her morning routine. She then grabs her backpack and asked her mom to start up the car to get driving. She then arrives at school, saying goodbye to her mom and heading into her school building.

When Mina walked to the hall way she soon saw people whispering to each other gasping as Mina walked through. Mina was confused about this, but shrugged it off. She didn't really suspect something suspicious yet. Feeling confused, she asked Frost about it. Frost sure enough, had the answer. 

"Hi..Frost!", said Mina.

"Hello, Mina!", said Frost.

"So..why have people been whispering about when I walked through the halls?", asked Mina.

"Well...uh......you..", said Frost.

"Oh..", said Mina.

"Take a look at this..", said Frost.

To be continued..(1073 words)