Chapter 23

Niall placed his hand over his mouth turning towards Harry who had his back to him. This wasn't happening. This could be happening. "H-Harry I think you should see this" Niall gulped as Harry turned around. He looked to Niall's lap top reading over the tweet.

Harry stared at it for a while before closing the computer. His hands rested on the counter and Niall noticed his knuckles turning red. Unsure of what to do he wrapped his arms around Harry kissing the back of his shoulder blade.

"I didn't want this. I don't know what she's trying to prove but this isn't what I wanted" Harry let's his head hang low and Niall is unsure of what else he can do besides holding his boyfriend when he is needed.

"I know this isn't how you wanted things to go but...I guess the only bright side to this is that you aren't living a lie anymore"

"Yes but that lie was a protective blanket for you and Demitri. The only reason I had agreed to do such a stupid thing was to keep my family safe." Harry turned so that he was facing Niall. He rested his hands on Niall's small but firm growing stomach and smiled the best he could.

Niall placed his hands over Harry's and smiled as well. "What do you think it is?" Niall asked hoping to calm Harry's nerve.

"Another boy." Harry nodded even though he was hoping for a girl. He had a feeling that it would be yet another boy. Not that he would have a problem with either. As long as the baby was happy and healthy he would be fine.

"I don't know I remember almost everything about me being pregnant with Demitri and this time it's different" Niall trained small circles on his stomach.

"What do you mean?"

"I can tell the differences. I'm having a lot more morning sickness and I'm craving weird fruits. As to where with Demitri all I wanted to eat was Nandos or anything fried"

"Then maybe its a girl. We will find out in a few months." Harry placed his lips to his boyfriend's forehead and sighed. "I need to go speak to management about getting you and Demitri a secuirty guard"

Normally Niall would put up a fight about something like that but he knew how large Harry's fan base was so having a bit of extra protection made him feel better. He nodded and listened to what Harry had to so. Even though he had disagree to the thought of moving he didn't say anything about it. This wasn't the time to disagree with Harry.

Their conversation was cut short when they heard the sound of Demitri walking down the hall. The small boy looked at both of his parents wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Dada, Daddy I feel icky..." His voice came out as a whine and Niall walked over to him bending down feeling his forhead.

"Bug you're burning and your paler than usual" Niall pouted pulling his son into his chest placing a kiss to his forehead. "Go get your coat, we're going to the doctors"

Demitri looked at Niall like he had gone mad. "But Daddy I in jammies. I no leave house in jammies" Niall laughed a bit shaking his head.

"I just wanted you to be comfortable. If you insist on putting some clothes on then go get dressed" Demitri nodded going back to his room shaking his head at the thought of leaving his house in jammies. What was his daddy thinking?

Niall turned around seeing that Harry was on the phone.

"We should be there in about 10 minutes. Have at least one floor clear no pictures no autographs. Understood?" Niall was unsure if it was his hormones or seeing Harry so demanding but all of the sudden the room was becoming hotter.

He bit down on his lip running his fingers through his hair ignoring his growing sexual frustration.  He watched as Harry hung up the phone. "Who was that?" His voice came out raspy and he mentally hoped Harry would ignore it