3

Laysha Pov-
It's now Saturday and I'm so glad it's the weekend. No classes for me until Monday so I get to chill and lounge around and just relax. All I could think about was this damn dean, I don't know why he been on my mind heavy but I was determined to have him and when Laysha want something she make sure she gets it. I decided to open up my group chat with my 2 cousins I didn't have much friends because I didn't trust bitches so my cousins was my friends.

My Ride Or Dies💃🏽:
Me: Yooooo Girls what y'all doing? I gotta put y'all onnnnnnn.

Ashcash: What's the tea sis?! 👀

Jules: I'm all ears 👂🏼 babygirl . ..

Me: So as y'all know I'm going to this GED Program and biiiiitches let's just say I might be getting more than just a Diploma😂

Jules: What you mean more than just a diploma?

Ashcash: What you done found you a boy toy in that shit lol

Me: I found me a boy toy alright!!!! Ima be getting double D's (Dick & Diploma)😭 I got my eyes on the Dean bitchessssss 😍😍 he look tf good and I'ma make sure I get him.

Ashcash: The Deaaaannnnnn? Nahhh we need more of this HOT TEA, I'm about to call y'all on a Group FaceTime make sure y'all hoes answer.

Julia AKA Jules:

Ashley AKA Ashcash:

Ashley AKA Ashcash:

Ashcash Pov-I'm sitting here on a group FaceTime with my cousins Laysha & Jules and I'm just sitting here laughing at the fact how crazy my cousin Lay is

Ashcash Pov-
I'm sitting here on a group FaceTime with my cousins Laysha & Jules and I'm just sitting here laughing at the fact how crazy my cousin Lay is. She never been the type to fuck with dudes her age anyways so I'm not surprised that she had her eye on her dean who was older than her. I'm actually happy for her because she just got out a bad break up maybe about a year ago and I thought she would never move on or even look at someone. All three of us sat on the phone catching up just laughing and joking and it felt good because I haven't really had the time to talk to my cousins for the past two weeks because I been working crazy. Ima nurse & I told my cousin Lay when she get that Diploma and go to college and get her nursing degree It will be easy for me to hook her up with a job at the hospital I'm working in only because I'm fucking one of the hiring managers. My cousins knew I was dealing with someone at my job but they didn't know It was the nigga that make the decision on hiring people because if they did they asses would have me in the hot seat all the time by giving my number out like crazy to random people and promising they asses jobs. Ain't nobody got time for that.