Chapter 1

My name is Park Jimin. I'm 18 years old and I'm a senior at Seoul High. My best friend is called Kim Taehyung. He's also a senior and in all my classes. My little sister is called Ji Eun. She's a Junior, she's friends with Jeon Jungkook and Lee Y/N. Jungkook is a a jackass but I choose to ignore that because he's the captain of the football team. Taehyung is the captain of the art club. I'm not part of any club, I'm student council president, the most important role at school, so obviously I could never join a club.
Ji Eun is part of the cooking club with Y/N. They make snacks every day and go around the school giving them to students. Obviously that makes them really popular. Who wouldn't love two cute girls giving them food?

Obviously I haven't got a girlfriend. I flirt with girls and I break their hearts. But because I'm hot, rich and I'm popular, girls adore me. Guys want to be me. I mean, who wouldn't?

If you're wondering how I'm rich, my father is the CEO of Park Industries. The leading technology company in Korea. If you don't have a Park item in your house, you've been living under a rock. I'm the heir so I have to keep a good reputation. But I'm allowed to have a little fun now and then aren't I?

There's one girl that I've had my eye on for years, Y/N. But every time I get her alone, she leaves and goes to Ji Eun. Like a little rabbit being hunted by a fox. But unlike most rabbits, she escapes. But I promise, before I leave, she will be mine.