Shigadabi- truth syrum part 1

Before you ask, yes, this is the most reads i have gotten on any story))

"So what you are saying is-" "yes Twice! Im saying drugging him will spill tea" Toga said as she hopped up and down, her todays favourite knife in her right hand. Twice sighed, before pulling out a cigarette, which was drugged with truth syrum. "Are you sure Dabi wont taste it?" He asked, Toga sighing in annoyance. "Yes" she simply answered as she stashed the drugged cigarette into Dabi's box of B&H.
Twice sighed as he nodded, following the female blonde out of Dabi's room.

It wasnt long before Dabi arrived back from his latest mission, bored and....well bored. He pulled out the first packet that came to view, which was the one with the drugged cigarette. He pulled out that one, and lit it using his quirk, taking a long drag before inhaling and exhaling.

"What was that all about Stiches" Shigaraki shouted as he burst in, the toxins also going into his bloodstream as he slammed the door. Toga heard this, and immediatly stopped painting Twice's fingernails. "Go away-" Dabi said as his mind became foggy, the toxins kicking in. "Dont tell me what to do!" Shigaraki screamed as he neared Dabi, not knowing what this feeling between his legs meant. "G-go now!" Dabi shouted back with just as much authority, glaring at Shigaraki. Shigarakis body felt hot, even though it was ice cold outside as he pouted angrily. "And i said n-" shigaraki was kissed roughly, his waist being pulled into Dabi's embrace as he was pinned to the nearest wall, shocking him. Shigaraki closed his eyes, kissing back roughly as he opened his mouth, allowing Dabi's tongue to slip into his, their makeout session becoming more needy.  Dabi's hands started roaming as Shigaraki quickly got rid of Dabi's jacket (I'll take that) as he was pushed onto his bed, being pinned down. "P-please-" Shigaraki begged. There was just something about how Dabi was treating him that made his cock hard as Dabi grinded into him, emitting a moan from his chapped lips.

"Whatever you say boss~"