"The Wedding"

The day is finally here. Today I’m marring the woman I love and who I’m going spend the rest of my life with. I can’t believe that today is the day, I can’t wait to see her, I can’t wait to tell my vows, I can’t wait to put the ring in her finger, I can’t wait to finally be husband and wife… I just can’t wait. I’m looking me in the mirror repeating the words “I do” and laughing because I know how stupid is what I’m doing, but I don’t care. I sit in the bed of the room and I start wondering what Jen is doing “probably crying” I say to myself and then I smile. I still can’t believe that I have a woman like her by my side, I don’t deserve her. No one does. She’s just so perfect and she’s out of the league of any man. I remember the first day I saw her, the first thing that came to my mind was “this woman is unbelievably beautiful”. I remember that I was afraid to flirt with her; I mean it was JENNIFER ANISTON. The first time I asked her out, I sweated so much that I almost dehydrate myself and our first date I almost vomit because all the nervous but that doesn’t compare with the time I asked her to marry me; I was in one knee but I wasn’t saying anything, the words had just stuck in my throat and when I finally open my mouth to say “will you marry me” all that came out were babbling. I really wanted to die, but then I heard the words “I will marry you babe” and all the nervous were gone “SHE SAID YES” I screamed while I wrapped her and kissed her. I thought that was the happiest day of my life… until this.

A knock in the door took me out of my trance and John came into the room

-How are you doing son? - He asked with a paternal look

-My ass is sweating- I said and he laughed, I don’t know why he did it because I wasn’t joking

-You’re gonna be fine-

-I’m scared to make a fool like the time I proposed to her- I was honest, I was really terrified

-Oh don’t worry, I don’t think you can beat that- I laughed, he’s a great guy and he treat me like a son and that means so much to me

-Thank you John- I said while I gave him a hug

-No problem son, now get ready, the big day is about to start- And with that he left.

I looked myself in the mirror for the last time “Here we go” I whispered and then I left the room.

Everything is perfect. The sun is shining, the sky is clear, the birds are singing… perfect. I look around and I smile. The altar is full of different kinds of flowers, the chairs are delicate decorated and there are petals along the white carpet. I was saying hi to the guests when the wedding planner said that we’re ready to begin.

I go to my site while everybody do the same thing. I’m nervous, my hands are sweating and shaking, and I really want to throw up but when I look up, I see her. The band starts to play and she stars to walk. Everybody is staring at her, including me. “She’s an angel” I think. She’s in a beautiful and classic white dress but that’s not what I’m looking at. All I can look is at her eyes, those beautiful and deep blue eyes. When I realize, she’s in front of me, staring at me with a big smile in her face. I offer her my hand and she takes it strongly. She stands next to me and then, the reverent begins to talk

-Ladies and gentlemen, we are here today to celebrate the love between Jennifer Aniston and Justin

Theroux. This two have been through a lot but they always could make it because they have each other in heart, body and soul. Now you, Justin Theroux, do you take Jennifer Aniston to love her and respect her in sickness and health, in poverty and wealth, for the rest of your life?-

I look at her with a big smile and then *surprisingly* without babbling I say “Yes, I do”

-And you Jennifer Aniston, do you take Justin Theroux to love him and respect him in sickness and health, in poverty and wealth, for the rest of your life?-

She looks at me smiling and then she says “Yes, I do”

-Now, the rings please- the reverent says to my best man, my brother Sebastian and he gives the rings to him. The reverent gives one of the rings to Jen and she starts to recite her vows.

-Justin, in all my life, I never thought that I will be as happy as I am with you. You overcame all my expectations and you surprise me every day. When I look into your eyes, what I feel for you grows a little bit more and I know it will never change or disappear. You’re everything I’ve ever dream of and more and, if you let me, I’ll spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way- she said, and while she looks at me with a big smile and tears in her eyes, she puts me the ring.

Then, the reverent pass me the other ring and I begin.

-Jen, baby, I thought the happiest day of my life was the day you said you were going to marry me, but now I know I was wrong. You’re the best thing that ever happened to me; you’re my soulmate, my queen, my friend… I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. And today, in front of this entire people, I promise you that every day I’ll be a better man and hopefully, one day, I’ll be the man that you really deserve- I said and then I slowly put the ring in her finger

-And now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride- I stand in front of her, looking deeply in her eyes as she does the same thing. I take away a few tears from her cheeks while I’m getting closer and closer to her mouth but when our lips are almost touching I stop –I love you so much- I whisper so she only can hear me. – I love you so much more- And then I kiss her. I kiss her with all I got. Our first husband and wife kiss. The first of many kisses…