Training Camp Day 3

Tsukishima was the first one in the gym after the siblings. "Hey babe, what was that yesterday? You know, when Lily came with us and Oikawa had to drag you outside?" Tsukishima asked Hinata. Hinata just ran up to Tsuki and jumped on him, wrapping him in a hug. He pulls away from the hug and Tsuki leans in for a kiss. Hinata pulls away and says, "My sister is still in here, Tsuki." "I know. I just want to show her how much I love you." Tsuki says before pulling Hinata in for a kiss. They kiss until they are out of breath and panting and then they hear footsteps approaching.

Tsuki and Hinata quickly let go of eachother and then Natsu starts laughing. "Why are you laughing, Natsu?" Hinata asked in a hurried voice. "You and french fry and funny and cute together. I also got a picture of you guys." Natsu says, sticking out her tounge and showing them the picture before she starts running away from Hinata and Tsuki who are now chasing her to get the phone back.

While they are running after Natsu, Hinata's back starts hurting and he blacks out on the ground. Natsu notices and runs back to them while Tsuki is picking Hinata up, trying to wake him up. Natsu runs back to the gym to get a water bottle and Tsuki is left sitting on the grass with his boyfriend in his arms. Tsuki notices that his hand feels wet and removes it from behind the smaller middle blocker's back. He pulls his hand away to see it covered in blood.

He starts freaking out and then Natsu returns. "Natsu. We need to get him to the infirmary. His back is bleeding." Tsuki says, showing the little girl his hand. "Ok. You take him to the infirmary but don't get the nurse. I will take care of it." She says, handing Tsuki the water bottle and turning back to the gym. Tsuki takes Hinata to the infirmary and lays him down on the bed on his stomach.

TSUKI'S POV

Natsu shows up with a back pack and tells me to take his shirt off. I take his shirt off and freeze at what I see. His back is covered in bandages and there is blood leaking through some of them. "Cut off the bandages." She says, handing me a pair of scissors. I do and I almost cry at what I see.

There are bruises scattered all over his back and there are cuts and scars (they look like they are from a whip) littering his back and some of them are re-opened and bleeding. She hands me a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and tells me to pour it on his back to clean it off. I start pouring it on his back with tears streaming down my face. He jolts awake and tries to scream but Natsu is gagging him with a rag.

'Why does it feel like they have done this before?' After his back was cleaned off, Natsu wrapped new bandages around him and we both helped him sit up. "Shoyo, love, what the hell happened?" I ask while trying to calm down. "Oh, you mean to my back, right?" He asks in a quiet voice. I only nod my head. "Hehe, you see, the scars are from times that I had surgery on my back. Sometimes, the scars re-open and then I black out from the pain. The bruises and cuts I got when riding my bike many times. You know how clumsy I am and I have had many times where I fell off my bike while going back home from school, considering it is uphill and I am tired from practice. Hehe." He says with his usual bright smile, scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay but I don't want you playing today because of your wounds. I can wrap your ankle to make it look like you sprained it but then you would have to limp everywhere to complete the act or you can just say that you feel really sick and take multiple trips to the bathroom to 'puke' to seal the deal." I said, giving him options to use as an excuse. "I will do the ankle one because I did twist my ankle when I fell." He said, handing me a wrap. I wrapped his right ankle and we headed back to the gym. I let him use my arm as a way to steady himself.

When we got back to the gym, everyone else was already there. We were the last to arrive. Hinata told coach that we were chasing Natsu and then he tripped and twisted his ankle so that he couldn't play. The coach was mad at first but then obliged. I set Hinata down on the bench by where Natsu was sitting and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Try not to hurt yourself anymore Shoyo." I said. I walked onto the court and then Hinata yelled out, "Same goes for you Tsuki!!" "Yeah, french fry! " Natsu yelled after.

Everyone looked at us but I just shook it off. "I won't but you guys are the accident prone ones. If it wasn't for you Natsu, Hinata wouldn't have twisted his ankle and he would be playing so just make sure he doesn't walk around, Natsu. K?" I responded to them. (The team was staring in shock that Tsuki cared about Hinata because the don't know that the two are dating.) They both just nodded their heads and then I noticed everyone was still staring at me. "Can we please play the game?" I asked, annoyed.