🖤C H A P T E R : 1 - 1 5 8 💛

Hey Guys

How are you all?

I had written a Story named MANAN FF: A NEW START. Here I am going to start with Season 02.

Those who have not read Season 01, I am writing a short summary with main main points for them so that it can be easy for them to read Season 02.

All this story original updates are on Wattpad so I would request everyone to read it on wattpad itself and not on any other mirroring site. If you are reading this story on any other platform then you are very likely to be in a risk of Malware attack. If you want to read safe and original works then come to Wattpad and read it original. And the writer of all these works is Ash_1274.  

🖤 CHARACTERS OF SEASON 1 💛

1) MANIK MALHOTRA

2) VEER MALHOTRA

3) NANDINI MURTHY/NANDINI MANIK MALHOTRA

4) CABIR DHAWAN

🖤 SUMMARY OF SEASON : 01 💛

It was a story of an arrogant businessman Manik Malhotra, whose life revolved around his younger brother cum baby Veer and his best friend Cabir, and a girl named Nandini Murthy who was bubbly and cute. Veer and Cabir were everything for Manik. Manik decided to marry his childhood friend Aishwarya. Then Nandini came in Manik's life as Manik's wedding planner. Nandini and Manik use to fight very much in initial days and Nandini created a great bonding with Veer and Cabir. Cabir wants Manik to marry Nandini because he felt Nandini is the right woman for Manik. Initially Aishwarya tried to harm Veer so many times but Nandini saved him which generates a soft corner towards Nandini in Manik's heart.

Manik started loving Nandini but he was not ready to accept despite Cabir understood that Manik loves Nandini and he wants Manik to confess it. Nandini also have developed love for Manik initially and she proposed him to which he says no. At the same time Nandini's dadi Sumitra brings a relationship for Nandini and Nandini agrees thinking Manik doesn't love her. On the other hand, seeing Karan and Nandini together, Manik generates jealousy in his heart and in frustration he confessed in front of Cabir that he loves Nandini. On the other hand, Nandini's mother Suhana requested Cabir to keep Manik away from Nandini till Nandini's marriage.

Cabir, Manik and Veer came in disguise to Nandini's marriage Functions so that Manik can persuade Nandini to refuse for their marriage. Nandini was surprised seeing them. Manik confessed his love towards Nandini to which Nandini gets angry and punched him. Manik cried and asks forgiveness but Nandini didn't forgive him. Manik , in guilt, breaks a glass and blood comes out of his hand which shocked Nandini and she cried and confessed her love for Manik. MaNan got romantic and Cabir got to know that Karan loves someone else.

Later, Nandini's dadi finds Manik and Nandini together and gets angry and slaps Manik and insults him badly. She pushed Veer to which Nandini gets angry and she for the first time shouts at her dadi. She told her dadi that he is Manik Malhotra, realizing this, Sumitra immediately agreed for MaNan's marriage. She tries to create many troubles but Cabir tackled her smartly. Meanwhile, Nandini got determined to persuade Nyonika for his and Manik's marriage and Manik , who hates his mother, asks Nandini for forget all this. Later Manik sees Harshad and Nyonika together on bed and he felt heartbroken and in this he met with an accident and gets into critical conditional, which breaks down Cabir and he blamed Nyonika for all this and warn her not to come near Manik ever again to which Nandini defended Nyonika. Nyonika acts being good and acts to agree for MaNan's marriage.