Chapter 24: Cough Cough

"Ugh it's you," I rolled my eyes playfully as I entered Drake's room.

"Well who else was you expecting?" Drake questioned as I sat in between his legs, facing him. He was laid on his bed, legs spread open, playing on his phone.

"Do you think it's a bit cramped in that room? With Jade, my father and Micaiah?" I questioned, messing with his shorts.

"Yeah, I was actually thinking of moving down into the basement, so then Jade could take my room so it's not as cramped," Drake shut off his phone and set it on the bed.

"But that means you'll be so far from me," I pouted. "What if I need a cuddle during the night or I fall asleep with you, our rooms will be so far apart," Drake rubbed my thighs as I spoke.

"Who ever said you couldn't stay with me?" He winked.

"You're such a freak," I squeezed his thighs.

"I'm your freak," He leaned forward and kissed my lips.

"If you say so," I sang. I turned my body around and laid on top of him, interlocking our fingers.

"So, I was thinking about starting tomorrow, like cleaning out the basement and sorting out what I need," He explained.

"Sounds cool, I'm gonna go head to my room, I'm feeling tired," I spoke, feeling down all of a sudden.

"Aww, alright, you sure you don't wanna stay and cuddle with me?" He asked, tightening his arms around me whilst kissing my neck. I gently pushed him off me, standing up to leave.

"Nah I'm good, I just need a nap," I told him, walking toward his door to leave.

"Alright, well if you want me I'll be right here," He smiled. I smiled weakly back to him before leaving his room to mine. I stripped off all my clothes down to my underwear before sliding in to my cool bed. Everything that had happened the past few days, rushed to me all at once. I couldn't stay strong any more. I broke.

Drake's POV

I picked my phone up after Nicki left, I sent her a quick text.

Nika😘
Hey baby, I know you feeling down from everything that's happen. I'm always her for you always remember that, don't be afraid to curl up with me and let it all out. I love you so so so much ❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘 xxxxxx

I pressed send and it delivered. Setting my phone down, I get up off my bed and jogged down stairs.

"Hey ma?" I called as I entered the kitchen.

"Yes?" She set the cloth down on the counter and turned to me.

"I was thinking about moving into the basement you know, since it's like so cramp in this house," I explained to her.

"That's a good idea actually, just make sure you don't spend a lot on the basement, you'll be moving out soon...hopefully," She chuckled.

"Haha yeah, I was hoping to start tomorrow, like cleaning it out and that," I explained to my mother.

"Yeah, just make sure to fully clean it, I don't want you coming up here screaming because a spider crawled across your face in your sleep," My mother giggled.

"Ma, I'm a big boy now, I aren't afriad of spiders," I informed her.

"Well still, make sure it's properly cleaned out before you start putting your stuff in there,"

"I will ma, don't you worry," I smiled before grabbing a mug from the cupboard to make a hot chocolate for Nicki. Once I'd finished, I grabbbed a beg of haribos and I took the mug up stairs and knocked on Nicki's door. "Hey Nika?" I called through the door. It was silent for a few moments before I called again. "I brought you hot chocolate and haribos," Still there was no reply. I decided to open the door and check to see if she was alright. Pushing the door open slowly, I peaked around the door to her bed. She lay there on her front, her head tilted to the side whislt crumpled up tissues scattered her bed and floor. Her hair was an absolute mess and her make up had run, leaving black marks from her mascara down her chees and on her pillows. "Oh Nika," I sighed as I shut the door behind me, setting the mug and haribos on her table. Instead of waking her up, I began to pick up all her used tissues and put them in the bin, cleaning up her room. Once I had done that, carefully I pulled the cover out from underneath her body, causing her to stir a little.