CHAPTER 3

Okay so this is the third chapter of the book I hope you enjoy it 😃😃😃

Jason POV

I closed my eyes expecting my doom I just can't believe that I 'm gonna die young, seriously I still have a lot of things to do like ---- anything.

I waited but nothing happened so I opened my eyes slowly and saw the creature moving back into the darkness then I got up and looked then a beautiful girl that looked like an angel stepped out from the darkness and moved towards me and gently kissed me on the lips.

I started smiling but immediately my smile turned into horror, why was she kissing me then she broke the kiss and said.

"Am supposed to kill you but I will spare you since you were the one that released me" she said.

"But why did you kiss me"I asked confused.

"Oh that was to be able to speak and understand your language " she said looking at me.

I thought that I was actually gonna die, I took a deep breath.

"Don't get your hopes high am still gonna kill but not now so enjoy your life while you can" she said with an evil grin.

I was shocked how did she knew what I was thinking.

"I can hear your thoughts" she said without facing me.

"What?" I said in horror if you could hear my thought am so doomed.

"So where so you leave?" I said trying to be friendly.

"I don't have a home" she said looking sad then her face brighten then she looked at me.

"How about I stay with for a little while" she asked and stared at me.

I wanted to disagree but when I saw the look on her face I better not say no.

"Alright" I said still not sure of how the words came out of my mouth.

"Good so now we are even " she said but i interrupted her saying.

"You can stay if you promise not to touch me and any of my family" I said shaking but she came closer to me and shakes my hands"Deal".

"So which path leads to your house" she asked me.

"Since you chased me through there" I said pointing at a direction. "So I guess we should follow that path ".

"Okay I think you are correct" she answered.

"But how are we gonna get there before day break" I said looking at the time it was midnight already. She looked at me and said.

"Hop on my back I will take us there" she said positioning.

"What are you n----" she looked at me and I stopped talking before I could complete the sentence.

"Are you sure cos I weight more than a thousand pounds." I said hoping she would forget the idea but I was wrong.

"Tss, just climb and stop whining like a baby" she said.

I moved closer her" if you say so", she carried me and zoomed off.

*******"

We stopped at the front of my gate and I came down. "How did you do that" I asked marveled at the speed she used.

"One of my powers." She answered as we enter through the gate and went inside my house.

Angel POV

As we entered the house was quite large so am guessing that they were the rich types as we moved towards the living room I saw two people sitting down focusing on a big screen, they turned around as we both entered suddenly one of them got up and hugged Jason.

"Am so glad that you are okay" she said and then looked at me.

"Jason who is this?" She asked surprised.

As Jason was about to talk I said "Hi, am Jason girlfriend" I said responding, Jason looked at me surprised by my answer and I just smiled.

"Wow Jason never told me that he had a girlfriend " She said looking at Jason father but he just looked away then she said.

"What's your name?". Then it strucked me, I didn't have a name maybe because I never met my parents, As I struggled to answer Jason replied "Angel, her name is angel".

Aww he just formed a name for me that's cute.

"Well you are free to come visit him anytime you want."she said but Jason replied "actually she planning on staying here with us for a while, her parents had an accident so she does not have anywhere to stay".

"Fine by me" she said and looked at her husband but he didn't respond, she hit him on the shoulder and he said " fine she can stay".

I smiled and thanked them but Jason said"The guest room isn't quite available so I was thinking if I can stay with willy so that she can have her personal space" he said but his mum looked at him angrily.

"No you two are staying in one room and its final "she said and sat down.

Jason grumbled and left as I followed him into his room.

Jason POV

"Here take this" I said tossing a blanket with some pillows at her.

"You can sleep there" I said pointing to the ground but she refused.

"No I want to sleep there" she said pointing at my bed.

"No way" I replied "the bed is for Mr so sleep on the floor."

But then I wish I never said that, she walked towards me and brought her claws, damn those things looked sharp like it could cut down a whole tree without wasting time.

She pointed them at my chest and she said.

"Don't make me repeat myself, move!!".

I quickly grabbed the pillow and the blanket and laid down on the floor.

She smiled and said.

"Good boy, now we can both sleep in peace" then she climbed the bed and slept off.

I sat down since I couldn't sleep and looked at her she was sleeping and she looked beautiful then her eyes opened and she looked at me.

I quickly laid down back and slept.

I hoped you liked this chapter, i may not be one of the best authors but i all start with a scratch. Have a nice weekend and please remember that your vote and comment matters. ❤❤❤

ItzYungChris™😎🙂😎.