draco+you and snapes punishment

As you were walking out of your dorm down to the slytherin common room you caught Draco watching you. When he sees you looking he smiles, blushes and looks away. You think to yourself "Damn yeah I'd ride on his wand". When you start walking to class with Ron you feel draco walk by so close that you are almost touching. He glances back at you. When he's out of sight, Ron asks "what the bloody hell was that y/n." Your brain panics but u stay cool and simply say i don't even know. He forgets and you carry on.

You and draco have been assigned partners in potion class. You get up to get your ingredients and sit in the back row with draco. He seems excited, maybe even more excited than you. He sits so close to you that you can barely focus on what you are supposed to be doing. His smell is so strong but so good like cologne woods and apples.

He keeps scooting closer and puts his hand on your legs almost up your skirt but not all the way. At this point he knows you want him, which is right of course you've been fighting the urge to jump on top of him this whole time. He whispers in your ear "i can tell you want me" you look at him eagerly. He tells you to meet him in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom.

When you get there he's standing outside you see Harry walk out and you go in. He quickly pins you against the wall and you let out a little moan which makes his dick even harder than it already is. You can feel it pressing against your leg as he kisses your neck.

This whole time Harry has been on his way to tell Snape what you guys are doing. By the time Snape makes it into Moaning Myrtle's bathroom, Malfoy's dick is already inside of you. Snape hears both of your moans but you don't even notice that he's in there until he yells " MALFOY your father will hear about this and you will see me after class". He says looking you in the eye fiercely but almost.... Seducingly?

The moment is lost with you and Draco so you both get dressed and you head to see snape. When you walk in, Snape has taken his robe off. You're still a bit horny because you didn't get to finish with draco. It's a little surprising so you just assume it was hot and he wanted to be comfy until he tells you to sit down on a bench and spread your legs. Weirdly you go along with it because snape is daddy and you've secretly had a crush on him since year 2.

He walks over to you and pulls out his long hard cock. He pushes it inside of you. You can't help but to let out a moan. He starts talking and you try your best to hear his elegantly sexy voice. "Do you like kitten?" " i now you do do not lie to me or you arent aloud to cum"

You say you do and he starts going slower just to make you mad. Eventually you both cut at the same time but his moans aren't like you have ever heard before. They are even better than malfoys.

That night you start to feel sore but can't stop thinking about what your two ssex buddies did to you. They had such a big dick that it left you trembling for hours just wanting more and more.

I'm so sorry this is my first story!

Pls help my brain.