where are we now

Start writing your story

When you wake up the next morning you are still sore. Your eyes are still blurry and are still half asleep. You roll over but feel someone next to you. It's Draco, he took you last night after snape was done with you because the rumors in school had made him jealous. When you moved away from Draco it woke him up, he grabbed your hand to make you stay. Still confused as to what's going on you do what he says. "You have to stay here you are free to walk anywhere in the manor but can't leave, if you try it won't be fun". His voice is so sexy and grainy since he had just woken up so you decide to stay until he lets you free. It could be fun anyway.

He explained the rules and gave you a choice to stay in his room or go on your own. You stay in his of course. You're invited by lucious to eat dinner with the family, you accept while thinking to yourself that he's kind of dreamy.

After dinner Draco asks to show you around but he takes you down to the dungeons and his father follows you. You'll step into a dark room and lucious shuts the door behind him and says, "I have to punish both of you for what you did". You blush and draco says " shes all yours" all i ask of y/n is that you don't think of me when you look into his eyes" lucious chimes in and says "don't make a sound"

He comes closer to you and pushes you onto the ground where he joins you. Draco comes over to join but his father says that he can only watch. You can see the sexual frustration of Draco in his face but you continue with lucious. He takes a paddle and turns you over and makes you get on all fours. Before you could say anything he slaps your ass so hard that you whimper. "Make a sound and you won't get Draco '' you look over at both of them. You know if you don't keep quiet they will both be mad at you so you try your best. He turns you back over. He takes his dick out and shoves it in your pussy. Your nails are digging into his back while biting your lip so you dont scream. Before you can finish he pulls out and says " draco come on finish her" when draco gets over there he's already undressed and his father is gone. He strokes your tears away from your face but quickly puts one of his hands on your throat and one on your waist. "Are you going to moan for me baby?" you let out a whimper for an answer and he shoves it in as both of you can't handle what's happening and start moaning so loud. When you start to cum your finally screaming his name. He lets out his last moan and lies on the floor next to you.

You are both so exhausted you slept naked together right on the floor.