I need to go shopping

F/c =favorite color
S/fc= second favorite color
R/c= random color
B/f= best friend
Y/n pov
I woke up with the sun in my face, I groan and raise my hand to block the light. I look to my left and looked at my clock.

'8:25, welp time to feed the chickens.' I thought as I tried. Key word tried if you look on my bed you would see that kakyoin was on my right and speedwagon was on my left, dio and giorno were by the edge of the bed. Josuke and jolyne were by my legs, and Jonathan, george, and joseph were by my stomach. And ceasar was on my chest snug between my breast.
I gently grabbed ceasar and moved him next to kakyoin and got off the bed trying not to make any noise in the process. I tiptoe to my closet and look thought my clothes.

I grabbed a f/c long sleeve shirt and a pair of s/fc pants. Then I grab a pair of r/c pair of slipons. I open the door to my room and gently closed it, I walked down the stairs and into the back padio and grabbed an old ice cream bucket with a handle on it, and filled up with scratch (basically chicken snakes) and opened the back door.

"Here chickidies!" I yelled as I open the gate that held them, all of my 8 chickens and my 2 turkeys came out.

"Aww. How are my babies?" I ask them as I throw the scratch on the ground. Clucky one of my hen came over and started cluking.

All of a sudden I hear my back door open, I turn around and looked to see all of the dogs awake, and two out of three cats.

"Oh hay guys. Come to see me feed the chickens there guys?" I hear them bark or meow, then mal my orange Chicken went over to them.

Third pov

As mal went over to them y/n went to check for eggs.

"So are you guys new here?" Mal asked them.

"Yes we are." Jonathan said.

"Well then you'll like it here." Snow bell one of the white chickens said as she stood next to mal.

"Yes I agree we don't get any animal friends anymore." Mal said.

"So how long have you guys lived here?" Joseph asked,

"Well we have been living here for 2 years, we use to live at y/n parents house 2 years ago for 2 years but she decided to live in her uncle's house that he gave her so now we live here." Mal said with a smile,

"So I have a question." Giorno said,

"What is y/n like?" He asked them.

"Well it really depends, but most of the time she is really a go lucky girl. Unless you get on her bad side like tom likes to do." Mal said as she pointed to tom who seems to be glareing at y/n as she walked out of the shed with a basket full of eggs.

"I think one of the reasons why she keeps us is because so she can sell fresh egg as long as they are clean, if they aren't then she keeps them." Snowbell said.

"THE WORLD IS ENDING!!!!" One of the chickens said. It have a big comb on it head.

"Yes Henry I know." Y/n said as she came out of the house.

Y/n pov

Alright now that the chickens are feed and watered I think it's time to go shopping for the new pets.

"Alright guys do you wanna come with me to the store or do you wanna stay here?" I asked them jonathan and speedwagon got up and went right beside me and the others all stayed neared the chickens.

"Alright I guess I'll take you two and the others can stay inside." I said, I went inside with 2 of them following me. I grabbed a leash that I had from my parents and tied it around jonathan neck trying in the process not to get any fur stuck in the leash. I grab speedwagon and take the leash in my hand.