CHAPTER :3 Your training starts now !!!

It was about 8 :30 pm. Me and Jennie were sitting on our couch with clumsy trowsers and hoodies. Both of them came out and stand near the couch . We looked at them ,Jimin smiled and said ,princesses can we talk on the MATTERS that your parents have given to us for you.... ?
Oh yes ,why not please .... I was thinking about it too. Jennie said ...why are you standing still its not your punishment....come sit with us and then we will talk .
Both of them sit down on couch.
Kim Taehyung said," your parents have not just sent us to give you the training ,we are here to protect you as well " Protect.....! From who...? And why we need super protection...?
Jimin explained, " according to the vampire lunar calendar this week and das including monday to thursday ,its the red moon and the duration of the red moon brings a lot more enery to werewolves..... but when its finished the whole year will be in hands of vampires. Also we can consume the energy of moon and darky creatures inside of our bodies as well .
But in these 11 days your lives are much precious then any one .
You guys are the elements that controls and protect the three kingdoms from them ."
Oh My God! But why are you saying this tu hat our lives are precious.... ypur lives are precious too and each and every life of single person rather human or demon are important!.Yes princess you are right.... but for us you are single vampire who holds the darkest power that the three of the kingdoms..and we we need you to protect us ....
Jimin interrupts ......there is one more tiny winy thing left....!
He caught everyone's attention.
He brusts... " we just did what your parents said to us "...
What have you done.....? Jennie asked with confusion.
Kim Taehyung said," we have sign in into your college.... we just heard that in your college there is a werewolf..... you might get killed by him .... so thays why ...!"
Whaaaaaaattttt ! Please say you guys are lying!!!! I said .
Jennie asked ,wait... wait a minute... how you guys are going to stay with us....? What did you guys marked in the form...... !????
Jimin said, relax we just marked it as your cousins.
Cousins..... really! I got my goosebumps on.... with this huge shock .
Yes ,we have no other choice. Tae.

Okay okay ..... but what about our training.....? When we will start this ....? Any idea boys .?
Both gave us a crazy smile.
They said ... your training STARTS from tomorrow!!!
Be ready at 4:00 am .
What ....! At the time like this....!!! Are you guys crazy ....?
No we are not ! Said Kim Taehyung.
Don't worry its not hard enough for you.
I will woke you guys .
First just listen! Said Taehyung.
Your walking, dancing and body posture practice will be looking after JIMIN . According to his body exercises you guys will be able to walk perfectly and flexibility will be increased. All of this practice will be occured in the morning.. for 3 hours daily. That's all .
Your dressing, manners ,habits ,and your looks will be up to me , and the timings are 3 hours from 5 :00 pm in evening.
Jennie screamed.... "thats tooo much .... I will not leave you alone mom .. Im telling you"!!!!!. She was doing it in her imagination.... like talking to air .
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Okay army .... I purple you.
Im very happy of writing about our IDOLS and they are the nicest people of all .
Me , as you friend....
Personally thanking you for reading ,voting and commenting on my story.
If I went wrong in something....please comment this would help me completing my mistakes and the story will be interesting.
Special thanks to Kitty_bangtan120 who inspired me... she is the best friend and person of my whole life.
Girl I wouldn't make it without your support and your help ....aldo i wouldn't be on wattpad..... because of you ..💜💜💜💜💜💜
You took me to the best direction of my whole life. Thank you for becoming the part of my life,sweetheart.
💜💜💜 I purple you a lot💜💜💜