𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶

[bleep] "Hiya big sis! Guess what!? Me and my friends are having a field trip to the zoo... I wish you were there with us! It would be more fun around you!- Hey, can you tell Mama to wait for thirty minutes? We wanna watch the baby raccoons! [giggling]

...

[bleep]

"Hello sister, why did you have to move out? You were the only one who was able to keep me by staying in touch with reality.

Hey big sis, are you happy? I hope you are still active...

Maybe we should meet each other one day. I miss you..."

[silence]

I love you.

...

Press 7 If you would like to delete this voice message to 0011 (81) 9005176307.

...

Are you sure you'd like to delete this voice message? You will not recover this voice message ever again-

...

[ bleep bleep bleep bleep ]

I was surrounded by groups of students, invading the entire main entrance

I was surrounded by groups of students, invading the entire main entrance. I slowly, but gradually regained assurance, went to exchange my shoes from my locker, and locked it shut.

My eyes were wandering around the hallways, I don't really understand how this academy works and its own system. Should I go to the student council or go to the central service? I don't know but it's probably the best to see central service since the student council isn't exactly the best at providing transfer students with the guidance they need.

I mean, I'm pretty sure the central service will provide me with my class schedule.

It didn't take me long to find their building. I asked the staff to assist me in finding my class schedule along with my personal information to see if I was already registered with my classes. Thankful, that they were able to locate my file and print out my schedule.

They advised me if I wanted to select a specific set of classes, I would have to ask my counselor for approval. I swiftly bid them a small thank you and goodbye to them.