Chapter 2.

It's been 7 months since the 3rd years left for college. Suga and Daichi call every afternoon after class. Asahi on ther other hand, hasn't called or visited in 5 months. Nishinoya was worried about him. Nishinoya hadn't called him either though, he just told himself Asahi had more important things to do.

~~~~~~~

A small boy with orange hair came over to Nishinoya happily, "Hey Nishinoya-senpai, Suga and Daichi have a break for a whole week and they're coming here!"

"That's awesome, Hinata! Anything from Asahi.?"

"No.. but you should call him." Hinata said with a sigh.

"I don't want to bother him. College is hard, you know?"

"I guess.." Hinata mumbled, walking away to tell everyone else the news about Suga and Daichi's visit.

Nishinoya's Pov

I've been waiting for Asahi to call and apologize. I've been waiting for him to surprise me and come to one of my games. I've been waiting to hear his voice, to see his face. I may not like admitting it, but I need him in my life. Wait what am I thinking? I can't go and feel sorry for myself! I need to stay strong, for the team.

~~~~~~~

3rd Person Pov

It was the weekend and Sugawara and Daichi's plane had just landed. They walked into the main part of the airport to see their old team waiting for them. Hinata ran straight towards them gripping them into a tight hug, the rest of the team following.

"We missed you guys!" Sugawara said with a smile.

Yamaguchi grinned widely. "We missed you too! Right, Tsukki?"

Tsukishima sighed in annoyance. "Yes, Yamaguchi, we all missed Sugawara-san and Daichi-san."

Sugawara's eyes gleamed, "That means a lot coming from you, Tsukki."

Tsukshima rolled his eyes.

Nishinoya was attempting to push away his thoughts of Asahi but it was too difficult. He was a mix of emotions. He was happy because Suga and Daichi were here, sad because of what Asahi is doing to him, and mad at Asahi for what he did, is still doing.

Daichi was no fool, he saw Nishinoyas blank expression. He decided to talk to him later instead of embarrassing him in front of his team. Sugawara glanced at Daichi and Nishinoya. He decided to brush off any bad thoughts he had, and turned to the team instead.

"What do you guys want to do first?" Sugawara asked.

"See Asahi." Nishinoya mumbled quietly.

Sugawara sighed, "Lets go to the pool!"

Hinita grinned widely and exclaimed "YAY YAY YAY YAY!!"

"Hinata dumbass." Kageyama muttered.

~~~~~~~

The boys were at the pool, most of them just talking and swimming. Nishinoya was in the hot tub relaxing when Daichi and Sugawara sat next to him.

"Explanation. Now." Daichi demanded.

"Wha-?" Nishinoya started.