pt.1 | first day of school

mattias pov 

i just got to school with ale . We made it in the school was alright but when we were going down the hall then something bumped me and ale . We look down and saw two little cute boys one said "watch it b*tch" and the other giggled . That was cute i could get use't to that . The little boy im assuming hes his friend but said  "sorry my friend is rude ". I said "whats your name shorty". He blushed "umm k-kairi ". What about your friend ther-. He interrupted me and said "im alvaro" he said in a sassy tone . ale said "watch your mouth" alvaro said "ok papi" ale blushed  . They took us to class we all sat together . i thought i can get used to this . 

Ales pov 

Me and alvaro started getting to know each other . Him and kairi put airpods in and kept jumping in there seats and kept wearing different outfits . It was weird but when he got into a really hot outfit i was sweating he was so hot . I said "whats wrong with ya'll" me and mattia said at the same time . They looked up and said "ohh we forgot to tell you when we listen to music what ever outfit the artist is wearing in the part we are listening to then we automatically wear there outfits and there voice" . They both said to each of us .( TIME SKIP )It was last period and me and mattia went home and said" omg they were soo cute". Then we both said there names at the same time well i said "ALVAROS MINE "and mattia said "KAIRI MINES" then went to bed . 

hows my fist part luvs