The artificial echoing of the large door only amplified her discomfort. Granted, the atmosphere made her uncomfortable in general, but the eerie noise of creaking bouncing off of the walls and hitting her from all directions didn't help in the slightest. Of course she was uncomfortable; she was inside the locker room - the boys locker room, no less - after school hours. Everything was dark beyond the door, and she had her phone flashlight out to help see around her. The only thing keeping her from having a total panic attack was Leon beside her, who sauntered into the locker room before her, still swinging the keys to the school in his hand, and reached for the light switch blindly. She should've known he knew exactly where it was; he probably spent the majority of his free time here. Knowing this fact made the situation a little easier for her. With a blinding haze, the florescents buzzed to life, forcing her to rub her eyes with the backs of her hands to help them adjust to the sudden change.

"Well then," Leon lazily tossed his gym bag to the corner by a locker. "where were we...?"

Before she knew it, his hand slammed to the newly closed door, right beside her head as she was forced back against the wooden surface. Her heart began beating so hard she could hear it, and Leon's eyelashes fluttered as he smirked down at her. Shit, he was...he was really tall compared to her. Definitely had more than a couple inches on her.

"I...I-I don't know..."

Leon only smirked at her, shifting his weight so his entire forearm was resting against the door rather than just his hand, causing him to fall even closer to her, so their faces were only inches apart.

"Oh, I see...playin' hard to get, are ya?" He mumbled, getting all up close and personal right up against her ear. Hot breath grazed her ear with a noise like wind, and sent shivers up her spine that caused her to tremble in Leon's clutch. Until he uttered a "wait", and suddenly pulled away from her with an unfamiliar, concerned expression.

"You...are okay with this, right, [Y/N]?"

Such a change in tone shocked her, and caused her to struggle with a response. Did she want this? She had been incredibly anxious about what was bound to happen for the entire day, but it wasn't because she didn't want Leon...it was more so because...

"Well, I-I guess I'm just...inexperienced, is all."

"So..." Leon gave her the side eye, his expression curling up into that signature smirk that she was so used to. "...you're a virgin?"

"Y-yeah. I've had some boyfriends here and there, but nothing serious enough to get...this far..."

The bastard licked his lips at hearing this, which made her weak in the knees. She could only imagine the dirty thoughts running through his mind; Leon was probably picturing hiself deflowering her for the first time, showing her the ropes (figuratively and literally) of sex, and completely ripping away the rest of her innocence with every thrust deep inside of her. While she couldn't read his mind, she could see it in his eyes.

Looking back at her, Leon smirked wider, eyes narrowing.

"I'll ask again, then, Sweetheart..."

His other hand, the one not on the door, gently fiddled with the belt loops on her shorts, hooking a finger under one to gently tug her closer to him by the hips.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

And she didn't know if it was just the weed in her system talking, but...

"Y-yes, please, Leon..."

That was all the convincing he needed.

He leaned in, catching her in a rough kiss while holding onto her waist with both hands. It didn't take much hesitation for their tongues to meet this time, and before she knew it there was saliva dribbling down both of their chins and necks. She could feel every drop of it.