Down.

"So you don't love me anymore?" I asked voice cracking a bit and my eyes tearing up at the thought

I harshly rubbed my eyes trying to keep myself from crying, he blank faced me and gently pushed me away from him "just sit down and wait for your mom to pick you up"

He turned his back to me before laying down on his bed and groaning loudly "look, it's not you it's me... i.... i just dont feel good, i don't feel like anything" he explained to me, his voice still sounding deep and pure and the tone of his voice remaining soft.

**POV Switch**(Omniscient)

"I'm not happy, and i don't wanna put that energy on you especially when I know you can't handle that, imma just stay away from people until i feel better" he quickly explained

The older then put his cover over his head and shut his eyes blocking out everything. Justin was down and extremely overwhelmed with everything thing that happened today.

Justin's mind quickly drifted as he thought back on today, and as he reminisced on all the events that took place today he became low-spirited.

from being cuffed and taken to the police station to putting pooter in danger and past events that put him back in a place of feeling 'low'. he felt exactly how he felt before pooter was around before he came to texas and before he reconnected with his cousin and before he was mentally free.

The young boy didn't understand how something so small could put his mental wellbeing in a place of gloom and fear.

The anxiety, the fear, and trust issues came rushing back putting justin in a vulnerable form

"But i don't care i can handle it" pooter urged

"Even if you hurt my feelings I'll stay strong, I'll do it for you please just let me help" The younger boy pleaded struggling to get his words out as thoughts of separation from justin broke his heart, tré sat in silence as his eyes filled with tears and the longer he sat there the more tears streamed down his face.

"Please just say something.....anything"
Tré begged softly, voice cracking once again.

A few seconds passed as he waited for the olders response, the wait became unbearable and frustrating as anticipation and anxiety grew, tré's heart skipped a beat when the boy said nothing back.

tré cried even harder knowing that he probably wouldn't get a response from justin, was this it? "Are we really done?" Tre whimpered,

Panic immediately took over as the thought of breaking up with justin petrified the younger he was mentally screaming inside his head. The younger couldn't operate.

The distress pushed the younger further and further into a corner causing him to feel smol and the only way for him to not pass out or go completely insane was to 'escape'.

.....................................

It was straight silence for minutes after minutes.

After a while justin was a bit concerned and confused, so he slowly rose from his blanket, and when justin opened his eyes the sight before him made him raise a brow.

To be continued.

Thoughts-

Questions-