𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚗

Calypso- 4
Nash and Hunter- 5
Ursa- 3
Luna- 2
Pisces, Gemini and Cancer- 26
Aries, Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius- 27
————————————————————
"Mummy-,"
"Yes you have to go to school,"
"But-,"
"Hunter Hades Scorpion you have to. Nash will be there don't worry,"
Hunter pouted.
Suddenly, the front door opened with a crash.
"Stay behind me," cancer's eyes started glowing blue as the offender walked through the door.
She sprayed him.
"Cancer!"
"Oh my god I am so sorry Gem!" Cancer let her arms fall as everyone's favourite uncle came into view, fully soaked.
Hunter started laughing.
"Shush you," Gemini stuck his tongue out at his nephew.
Hunter copied.
"Why are you here Gem?" Cancer asked as the air sign blow-dried himself off.
"It's my man's first day at school! Plus, there's always free cereal here. And Nash said he was coming over!" Gemini joined Hunter at the table.
"Can't Sag feed you?"
"She went over to Aqua's to calm Leo down,"
"What did he do?"
"Something stupid," Gemini stole a piece is of Hunter's toast.
The black haired boy flicked his forehead. "My toast,"
"Your toast," Gemini agreed, passing it back.

"Nash Hermes Goat get back here right now!" Capricorn shouted as his five year old son ran away from his father.
"No!" Nash replied in delight, sliding into the kitchen.
"Nash what did you do now?" Virgo sighed from her newspaper.
"Daddy's mad at me,"
"Why?"
"I drew on his face!"'Nash scrambled onto Virgo's lap.
"Hey! You can't use V as a shield! That is cheating!" Capricorn stopped.
"Just get ready for school. Cap, wash that mustache off, you look ridiculous," Virgo hoisted Nash into the air and put him on the floor.
He scampered away.

"No,"
"Mummy,"
"I said no,"
"But-,"
"Calypso Ariel Ram!"
"But mummy school is-,"
"So much fun!" Aries interrupted.
"Listen to your father," Pisces agreed.
"But Nash says it's boring!"
"Since when do we listen to Nash?"
"you said he's the spawn of the smart responsible friends! Auntie V and Uncle Capri!"
"Spawn? Aries? What?" Pisces turned to her husband.
"Cal, that doesn't mean he'll inherit it," Aries ignored his wife's disapproving gaze.

"First day of school! You excited?" Scorpio asked Leo.
"Why are you talking to me as if I'm going to school?" Leo asked, affronted.
"Leo, you're the teacher,"
"Oh yeah. Well, I'm the assistant, aqua's the teacher," Leo corrected.
Scorpio rolled his eyes and they turned to their daughters.
Luna and Ursa were giggling as they played in the river.

————————————————————
Hello all! This was my 'back to school chapter' because I went back to school next week- yay.
I don't know if y'all liked it because I didn't mention all the zodiacs (I'm really sorry) and I'm glad if you did even if it is half eleven which isn't late usually but now we're at school it is.
I'll update again at Halloween- comment Halloween costumes for the signs if you have any ideas!
And should Halloween involve the new generation or should it not?