Philip🙄 (Part 1)

Imagine: Saving Philip from Clare

"And where the hell do you think you're going?"Michelle grabbed your arm as you made your way to the dorm door.
"Back to sleep."You told her tiredly.
"No you fuckin' aren't."The brunette told you before whisper shouting ."You need to stop Erin from freaking these lads out! I mean the girls my friend and all but if she keeps making that face she's going to blow, not just her chances with Dee, but mine with Harry!"
You looked over to where Erin was making a face, Michelle had earlier described as a "fuckin' blowfish", at Dee.
Pursing your lips you turned back to your loud mouthed friend."Yeah, no. I need my sleep but hey, keep any eye on Orla for me."
You nodded to where she was holding her hunting knife near a very distressed looking Jon.
She groaned and gave you the finger as you pulled your arm from her grasp and started walking away again.
You hadn't even made to the door yet when Clare's chattering voice hit your ears. She was talking so fast you weren't even sure what she was saying, god help poor Philip who was sitting at the other side of the table.
"And you see..."Clare continued to chatter as you tried to slip past, unnoticed before you felt a second hand grab your wrist.
"Take me with you!"
"Huh?"
You turned slightly to see Philip grasping your wrist with desperate eyes.
"She's melting my head."He informed you motioning to Clare, who had only just stopped talking."I can't take it anymore, just please take me with you!"
"Hey!"Clare scolded.
You shrugged to the blonde."You did sound a bit crazy."