CODE NAME:Blair 1.4

CODE NAME:BLair 1.4

Gabriel Mendrez

Me and Axcel are walking through the hallway going to GAS 12-1 classroom which is my classroom, yesterday's event was really a mind blowing for me, I mean for me and Axcel.

We find out that Sofia Elise Silvestre was the famous secret student who helps the student body with their problem and paid off with a reasonable talent fee (according to her). And also yesterday we decided to help Sofia with this case and told her na huwag na huwag mag papahuli ulit.

Ayon sa napag usapan kahit biktima dito si Orion he needs to pay for hacking someone's personal account, at ibang usapan naman ang gagawin namin for the instructor who's being a Campus Maniac which is a Good Samaritan in disguise.

Again like yesterday me and Axcel needs to excuse ourselves in the morning period at ganon din si Orion but he didn't know any of this we'll surprise him, and as of Sofia she has nothing to do with this baka mabuko lang siya kapag isinama namin siya lalo pa at hina-hunting siya ng mga taga CAT, Executive Committee at ng Student Council itself, it's not like na kinokunsinte namin siya kaya namin siya pinag tatakpan yun dahil kasama iyon sa napag usapan naming tatlo kahapon.

The first period instructor is already discussing when we excuse Orion in the class.

"Good morning sir sorry to interrupt but can I excuse Mr. Capulpol, we have some questions for him in our office and I want to excuse myself too" derederetso kong sabi nang marating namin ang classroom

"We're having a long quiz later, is it ok for the two of you to miss it?" He said politely "and out of your concern may I know what do you have to ask Mr. Capulpol to the point na ikaw mismo ang nag patawag sa kaniya?" He went on I just smile and answer his question half-truth

"It's according to the event we're going to have this Friday" I answered "the Buwan ng Wika, he's one of the in-charge of the event" I went on

"I see" he said as he let out a deep sigh "Mr. Capulpol you're excuse" he announced

Halata sa muka ni Orion na nag tataka siya kung bakit bigla siyang pinatawag yes he's in-charge of the event but we're not calling him for that like I said earlier it's only an excuse.

Bago pa man kami umalis ng classroom nahagip ng paningin ko si Blair na mukang inaantok at walang pakealam sa discussion at ayon ang loko humikab pa nga bago lumingon sa gawi ko at saka kumaway.

Nag iwas ako nang tingin at tuluyan nang umalis ng classroom.

"Ms. Silvestre! We're on the middle of the class what do you think you're doing!" galit na sigaw ng instructor

"Don't worry President she's use to it, stupid at walang ibang alam na gawin kung hindi mag pa-cute" masasabi mo pa kaya yan kay Sofia kapag nalaman mong siya ang tumutulong sa'yo na maligtas ang scholarship mo at may bonus pa hindi ka niya sisingilin ng talent fee niya which is very important to her.

"You shouldn't say such thing to her Boyfriends face" Axcel butt in na kaagad ko namang kinontra

"I'm not her boyfriend" mahina nalang napatawa si Orion sa ginawa kong pag tanggi.

A minute later narating din namin ang Student Council Office at kaagad siyang dinala sa interrogation room.

"This is not were the meeting held" Orion stated "and where are the others, bakit tayo palang ang nandito?" He asked