#30 Euphoria

🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Y'all know how this works, the more mature ✨detailed✨ chapter is in the other book with the same name but a big ass RESTRICTED is written on the cover.

Like this one

Enjoy 😏🍑

Casper's POV

Watching her strip was the first indication that she was serious, I couldn't hide my excitement any longer, I felt the restriction in my boxers and exhaled deeply.

I'm nervous. I didn't know why I was reluctant.

My fingers fidgeted with the ends of my shirt and watched her go completely naked, a beautiful blush on her cheeks, but her eyes exerted confidence.

I have no idea what to do, and it feels like she's waiting for me.

This was so unexpected, but I am physically prepared.

Kind of.

I took off my shirt slowly while doubts and apprehension filled my mind, I felt her fingers touch my waist and flinched back, throwing my shirt on the side. 

She looked up confusedly, and I couldn't help but say, "I, uh, I have no idea what to do, you're —God, you look so beautiful, and I'm panicking. Basically." I chuckled shortly to fill up more discomfort in the tank of awkwardness that is me.

Her soft skin was curved in a petit figure. She was, however, curvy in the breast area. If I had to guess, she was between a C and a D cup. Her hips might be small, but her thighs looked super juicy, not a hint of a thigh gap which only meant she might squeeze the living hell out of me when I'm down there. . . I can't wait.

Most of her long hair was pushed back, giving a clear view of her assets, reminding myself that I probably didn't look as tempting as she does, I was also conscious of my size, I've never shown anyone my dick before, so I didn't know for sure if I was a good size— if I could please her.

Upon hearing my words, she smiled softly and palmed my cheek, "I'll be leading then, there's no need to panic, darling." Then pulled me down for a kiss, her tongue slid in smoothly and moved around mine, I was seduced by her aura, her scent, her dominant and safe demeanour, and then she pulled back only to place her chest on mine, whispering in my ear, oh so softly, "And you're a sight for sore eyes, I can barely control myself, Casper." Her voice moaned my name.

Shit.

I closed my eyes and let my head fall on the crook of her neck and spread many kisses there, going towards her shoulder and groaned when she nudged her right thigh in between my legs and rubbed my dick.