Swapfell Fontcest

This is a quick example of what I am willing to write and what I can do with a smutty scene. 

This is about 1,800 words. 

Papyrus was used to the pain of the collar around his neck. He was used to his Master pulling him along and pulling him into something Papyrus could no longer live without.

Papyrus could no longer live without Sans and the lifestyle he had chosen for him. And truthfully, Papyrus loved the lifestyle.

But if Sans ever decided the lifestyle was not for them, Papyrus would give it up. That was just how much he loved his brother. Even if the way he loved Sans was wrong, as long as his Master allowed it, Papyrus would continue to love his brother this way.

Currently, Sans was tugging the collar attached to Papyrus and Sans expected Papyrus to keep up with his long strides, especially since Papyrus was much taller than him, but his brother always moved in such a slow fashion, which always bothered Sans.

Sans felt the excitement in his soul as the house came into view. Tonight, tonight was a new type of play. A play Papyrus had no idea about, but Sans had no doubt his brother would enjoy.
Sans walked faster, the collar tugging more as Papyrus started moving just slightly faster to keep up with his smaller brother. But Papyrus had no problem with moving faster, even if he was lazy, as long as it made his Master happy.

Sans opened the door, more than eager to start the play. However, much had to be prepared before the play could start, but that did nothing to damper his mood.

"Papyrus, my dearest mutt," Sans started, each word deliberate and calm, despite the excitement in his soul, "Stand by the door. And do not move a single inch."

Papyrus stayed in one spot for an hour, the ticking of the clock making the wait unbearable. 

There were times when his bones wanted to shiver and shake, but he remember his Master's order, resisting every urge to move as to please his brother.

"Look who was a good mutt," Sans said, his voice now in front of Papyrus.

Papyrus looked up, his sockets widening and his breathing becoming heavy as he saw his brother.

Sans was wearing lace, his ectoplasmic skin a deep purple, much like his magic.

The skin took over Sans's entire body, a pair of thick thighs and a particularly juicy bottom.

The way Papyrus reacted to Sans, drooling over his body, proved to Sans summoning a pussy and tits may have been too much for his brother, but Sans did make his nipples a bit larger than a normal male monster. But that didn't appear to bother Papyrus, Sans turning and allowing Papyrus to have a good view of his ass, Papyrus resisting every urge to tackle his brother and bite into the ass activating his magic and causing his pants to become tighter as his soul summoned an ectoplasmic dick.

"Ahh, you are being so good," Sans said as Papyrus continued to stay in one spot. "Should I reward you for being such a good mutt?"

Sans looked to be considering about rewarding Papyrus, but Sans already knew the answer.

"No," Sans said, "I am not finished quite yet." Sans grabbed Papyrus though his shorts, stroking the large cock forming in his pants. "I want you to stay here. I need to get something for you."
Papyrus wanted his Master to push him down and allow Papyrus to fuck him, but Papyrus knew this was not the end of whatever Sans had in mind. But this only made Papyrus more eager for whatever his Master decided.

Sans walked back down the stairs, "Close your eyes."

Papyrus followed his Master's order and closed his sockets, curious to what Sans was doing, but the need to please his Master overtaking the urge to just peak at his brother.