Star Wars: The Return Of The BlueWave

Episode XXXIIII 

Two years after Queen Progressive and the Alliance defeat Bloated Vader's legion. Bloated Vader's army lays shattered and weakened by newly appointed General Pelosi Infuriated Bloated Vader is still determined to crush the Alliance into dust. Bloated Vader sends out his brain dead monkey army into the galaxy. They recruit General Pelosi enemies to help destroy the Alliance. The scheme is discovered. General Pelosi calls on her army to finally bring justice to Bloated Vader and be rid of him. General Pelosi and the Alliance is inexplicitly, defeated. No one can stop Bloated Vader now from using his Death Star to vaporize Galaxy's.

It is now an Election year. Bloated Vader is stronger than ever and is embolded. His Newly named Orange World order is now his to rule. No one can stop him. Everyone is afraid of him. Everyone except the Alliance led by General Pelosi and her allies continue to stop Bloated Vader in his thirst for world domination.  All seems lost for General Pelosi and her allies until a deadly infectious space virus plagues the Universe. It wipes out many planets populations. It's discovered Bloated Vader knew about this deadly virus from its beginning only to ignore it and let it run its course through the planet without informing the population. Bloated Vader's plan is discovered and many citizens are now dead. The Universe is now against Bloated Vader. A devoted few still follow him. The remainder joined the Alliance. 

Two new progressive Alliance leaders, Joe Blue and princess Kamala rise up. The Alliance is now united powerful and strong to finally destroy Lord Bloated Vader once and for all.  They will blast Lord bloated Vader out into the stars and bring Peace back to the Galaxy......

 STAR WARS 

A/N Hi.  I had to vent a little after watching CNN, MSNBC and even FOX. And Trumps Ralleys on t.v.!!! Aaaaahh!! Can you tell I'm stressed out!! Lol. I don't care who you vote for. JUST VOTE! Thank you. I hope you really like this.