Kaminari Denki x Reader | Challenge Accepted

A/N: Hello Wonderful People of the World! Quick Note! This a one-part fanfic that I will not be continuing after. I still need to write like four other 'Hot Shoulders' Fanfics so if you haven't read my Bakugou part 1 yet, please do! It really means the world to me!

Also, I don't own any of the characters mentioned in this fic! Either way, I hope you have a fantastic day! Onto the Hot Shoulders of Kaminari Denki!

***************

You were not the one to back down from a challenge.

Ever.

So, when Mina said everyone in class 1-A would be forced into a game of truth or dare, you practically skipped into the common room.

"Y/N! Hey!" You dear, dear, friend Kaminari Denki called, and you sent him a flirty wink that made him practically faint.

You had the bad habit of flirting with any boy in the class, except Mineta. However, if anyone actually looked closely, they could tell that you had a massive crush on your best friend Pikachu.

"Alrighty! We have everyone here!" Mina said excitedly and turned to Tsu.

"Truth or Dare!" 

The game played out for a while, people confessing to their crush, being forced into seven Minutes of Heaven, however, you had managed to avoid any embarrassing situations with your crush, that was until Sero turned to his friend.

"Truth or Dare?" The Japanese Boy asked.

"Dare!" Your electric friend said without hesitation.

"I dare you to have a pick-up line contest with Y/N, and every time you say a pick-up line you have to take a step towards each other, first person to step back wins, and gets to ask something from the loser!" Sero said, looking at Mina for approval.

The girl nodded and pulled you across the room, "Okay, one of you start!" You turned towards your friend and smirked.

"Well, I guess this is fate Pikachu because I will always choose you!" You said taking a step forward.

"It makes sense because I'm lightning and your ma' queen! Ca-CHOW!" He said sending me a finger gun and taking a step.

"Well it makes sense you would be a little stupid especially since you must have fallen hard," You said staying stagnant.

"What, when I fell from heaven because darling that's where you're from."

"No! I'm talking about when you fell for me!" You said confidently, with a step, and watched as Kaminari's face flushed bright red.

"Well, I hope you believe in love at first sight then?"

"Why's that, need me to blink?" You joked with a smile.

"No, I wanted to know if I needed to walk by again," Kaminari said with a step. There was barely ten feet between you, and you smirked.

"Maybe, but just in case you should feel my shirt, it's girlfriend material."

"Well, if it's girlfriend material then I better be careful navigating there, because I seem to be lost in your eyes." He said, taking another step. There were two feet between the pair of you and the both of you, two pick-up lines would definitely close that space.

"Well, I guess something's wrong with them because I can't take them off you." Kaminari flushed bright red, as you took another step forward. However, he didn't step back.

"It seems I need to go to the library more because I definitely need to check you out, cause all I see in front of me is fine print."

"Wow, I just realized something." You said breathing into Kaminari's face, "The person who said Disneyland was the happiest place on Earth have obviously never stood next to you." You heard Kaminari squeak and chuckled stepping onto his toes.

"Can someone make these shitheads hurry?" Bakugou groaned, only to be lightly jabbed by Kirishima.

"I once heard someone say, 'Nothing lasts forever,' so will you be my nothing?" Denki, no Kaminari said.

"Only if you promise to make our love like pi: endless and irrational," You said with a smirk as Denki moved his feet to step past you. However, you didn't expect him to lean in towards your ear.

"I've been waiting for you to say that for longer than you can imagine," He mumbled.

You froze, unable to move.

"Um, well," You hesitiated, your face was bright red, "You have, Hot Shoulders?"

You both froze completely stunned with what you said. Kaminari finally stepped back, and you dropped to the floor, shoving your face into your hands.

"What the hell did I just say?"

"I think you just said you complimented my 'Hot Shoulders?'"
You heard the room burst out into laughter before you realized something.

"So, did I win?"