Snack Detour

A/N: Hey! I'm finally back from my unmotivated state. I'm finally back at school and I already don't want to go for the rest of the year. Schoolwork has been piling up and it tires me out easily. One subject, the whole day, for a week, is not fun.

Also, thank you for the 6k reads! Please vote and comment because it helps motivate me, lets me know that you're enjoying the story and I love reading all your comments.

Lastly, excuse any errors because I'm way too lazy to care about them right now.

Anyways, here's the long awaited chapter. Enjoy~
———

It was finally the end of practice and you were itching to go home.

You sighed as you mopped the floor. Your eyes scanned whoever was nearby and you just so happened to look at the blonde Miya twin. He was picking up volleyballs from the ground, bent over, back facing you.

Eyes drifting down, you see something that makes you blush.

Atsumu's fat cake.

You nearly dropped the mop when you realized Suna stood a few feet away, looking at you, and then back at Atsumu.

You quickly turned and went back to swiping at the floor. You pray that he doesn't say anything and question your actions.

After a few minutes of pretending to mop you walk to the storage closet to return it.

What you didn't expect was the company of your crush.

"Y/N" He called out.

You looked up to your right, startled.

"A-Atsumu, what's up?"

"I'm really sorry for earlier. I still feel bad. If Samu wasn't there, I probably would'a hit ya." He admitted. He had a frown and his voice was soft. He didn't speak in his usual tone.

Your eyes widened and your lips pursed in surprise. You stopped in your tracks and just stared at him blankly.

He noticed after taking a couple more steps and looked back at you.

"Y/N...are you okay?" He asked.

Your head snapped up and you plastered a fake smile on your face.

"Yeah."

You hummed as you, Hiromi and Atsumu waited for Osamu. He took longer since he stayed to finish cleaning up. (was actually forced to stay because Atsumu dipped from cleaning earlier.)

"Tsumu, you're an ass." Osamu glared at his brother.

Atsumu merely smirked and turned away.

"I don't know what yer talking 'bout."

"Hah?" Osamu's face contorted into a scowl and an irk mark appeared by his forehead.

"Samu, don't do it." You pleaded and tugged on his sleeve.

He kept his glare at the back of Atsumu's head but, didn't move from his place. He grunted and just started walking alongside you.

Hiromi and Atsumu stayed relatively close to you two and chatted.

"I'm kinda hungry Tsumu." Hiromi confessed as her stomach growled loudly.

"We can get something to eat at the nearest place we find." He replied.

"Are you two okay with that? You can head straight home if you want to." Hiromi asked. She turned around to face the both you, a sheepish smile on her lips.