☁️Shinsou x male reader - Late at night☁️

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙼𝚊𝚓𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚟𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚜

---------------------☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️--------------------

Y/n has been noticing that his boyfriend was starting to shut everyone out over the past few days, even him. He knew the lavender boy mentioned the school was offering exams to get into the hero course due to someone getting kicked out, (*cough**cough* M!neta*cough**cough*) and Y/n knew Shinsou was more then willing to take the opportunity. But he couldn't spend all of his time in his dorm room studying.. could he..?

Y/n sighed as he put down his phone. Shinsou wasn't answering his texts and he decided it would just be better to go over there instead.

_ _ _

Shinsou looked over the same question for the 15th time now. He looked back in his books to try and find some sort of answer, maybe even a hint to what the answer might be, but again he was left with nothing. He puts down his pencil and rubs his face for a moment. He rests his elbows on his desk and holds his head as he reads the question again. It didn't make any sense, it's like he was reading just jumbled up words put together. His vision blurred as he re-read the question again. Angrily, he wipes away the tears that threatened to fall, but new ones just replaced it. He looked over at his phone and sees the text his boyfriend sent. Great. He's coming over.

He stood up and tried to calm himself down before Y/n got here. It's not like he didn't want Y/n over, he just didn't want him to see him like this.

"Shinsou?"

Shinsou panicked, quickly trying to wipe his tears. Y/n knocked of the door.

"Shinsou are you in there?" Y/n asked with worry.

"Yeah.." he croaked out. Upon hearing Shinsou's sad tone, Y/n walked in.

"Shinsou baby, what's wrong?" Y/n asks softly, turning him around to see his face better.

"Nothing.. I'm just stressed ok?" He said, still hiding his face in his hands. Y/n gently pulled his hands away but Shinsou only looked down.

"Please..?"

"I-I just.." He abruptly stopped himself to keep his voice from breaking. "I can't do it, it doesn't make any sense.. someone else is gonna get a better score anyways."

"Aw Shinsou have you been studying this entire time?" Y/n asks, he just wordlessly nods. Y/n hugs him tightly. Shinsou just hugs back and lightly cries into his shoulder. He takes them over to Shinsou's bed and lays down with him. The lavender boy cuddles into his boyfriends chest as he starts to calm down. He blinks a couple of times to clear the tears a bit before looking at the time. 1:42 am, has he really been studying that long? Last he remembered it was only 6:35 p.m.

"How about this," Y/n spoke up. "We stop for tonight, order UberEats, and watch one of your favorite movies? And then in the morning I can help you with anything your stuck on. Does that sound ok?" He asks, playing with his purple hair. Shinsou nods tiredly.

"Yeah.. that sounds great."

Y/n nods and pulls out his phone, "Whatcha wanna eat?"

"I don't care."

"Wendy's it is then." After ordering the food, y/n got up to put in a movie as they wait.

Not even 20 minutes later, the doorbell rings. Y/n gets out of their cuddle session to go get the food, making Shinsou whine at the loss of contact. He comes back with the bags and gives Shinsou his food.

After eating and watching a couple of movies, y/n heard light snores. Looking over, he saw the lavenderette passed out on his chest. He chuckles lightly, playing with his hair as he falls asleep.

He feels better knowing that he helped his boyfriend relax, even if it was just for tonight.