Cast And PoV's

💯TayLor💁
Hi good people , I'm TayLor . I'm proper but I'm still " black " . See my mother took me out of the hood because she didn't want me to grow up like her. But now she's with this rapper/singer , known as J . Cole. He's brainwashed her into taking me back to the hood to learn responsibility and street smart. I myself think it's a terrible idea. What are THUGS ? I'm so confused . But I don't have a choice because I'm moving in with my aunt in a few days. But back to me , I'm 5'4 , lightskin , and I have long hair. Although I think I'm white , I have a black girl stripper body with a slim waist. I'm athletic but I'm still girly . My hair is long and it's real so hopefully these untrained kids don't try to pull it out. Oh and yes I do know how to fight . I will knock a heffer out. I'm sorry my white girl words really have to go. Well back to packing .

💯Maleek 🔫

Wassuh. It's ya boy Maleek. I'm 6'2 , got dimples , lightskin and allat. Whole package. My life story ? Well pops got arrested when I was little so I was " man of the house " . Moms was struggling and she turned to crack. She in rehab now so I'm just coolin and watchin out for my luh sister. I go to Caven High . bitch ass school. It's so many THOTS in there it's just a std party. Aw yeah , once mom left , I got into the game and ian talking bout basketball. We needed money and I didn't want us to get separated. Turns out , I was the best thing going and i became drug kingpin . Me and my nigga Ty be getting riches and fucking bitches. But yeah enuff bou my sexy ass , I gotta go make this drop.