✨ 1 ✨

💯 TayLor 💁

Today was the last day for getting all of my stuff together to move. I was going to Atlanta Georgia in the " ghetto part ". My aunt had this three bedroom house with a small kitchen and no backyard. On top of all of this I had to go to this Caven High school . My aunt said that it was a terrible school. Once I packed all my stuff i got on the bus instead of an airplane. I was highly upset. Once I arrived there , my aunt never picked me up and I had on some tight gray sweats with a crop top and some j's which i guess really drew attention. I was standing on the street with these boys were walking towards me. I was startled until one boy said something .

" How much you want ? "

" Excuse Me ? " I said looking confused.

" Come on nah , you gone let us run a train or nah ? You new so I hope you ain't infected or nun . "

Then one of the boys yelled out , " Nah B ! " Everyone started laughing .

" Im not a whore , and can you fools please walk away from me ? "

Once i said that the first boy started grabbing me by my waist. Confession #1 He was cute but was I wrong for being turnt on by that.

" Let me go ! "

He tried to pick me up but some boy stopped him.

"Maleek what you doing bruh , that was some easy pussy , she aint even from here dude . "

" Ty , why tryna rape lil ma ? She shakin out ha jordans . "

I swear when he talked he gave me life .

" What's yo name lil ma ? "

Confession #2 I was daydreaming about the things I would do to him.

" Lil Ma ? "

I finally answered " TayLor . "

"Aw thats coo. Ian seen you around here you new ? "

" Yes , I uhh , was to preppy for my mom so ... "

" Aw , You single?"

Soon as he asked that i was scared as shit but luckily my aunt had just arrived . Im DELIVERT .

Just before we were about to go he came to the car.

" Could i get Your number? "

" uhh , yea sure ,"

We exchanged phones and I saved my name as 😍TayLor 🙌

Then we drove off and left .