List of Things I Love About Edd

1. I love that whenever I'm pretending to be asleep, you like to kiss me and run your fingers through my hair.

2. I love it when you label everything in your bedroom and that you think that I don't notice when you put a sticker on me too.

3. I love how smart you are. It makes me want to better my actions and my life so that I can deserve someone like you.

4. I love the way you blush when you're flustered. It's like watching your face slowly turn into a tomato and watching it getting ready to explode.

5. I love how you try to stay away from 'naughty behavior' even though I know that you like the 'naughty behavior' behind closed doors.

6 & 7. I love it whenever you try to clean my room. I always make it dirty on purpose because I love that look you make when you're organizing things.

8. And I like looking at your @$$ whenever you bend over too.

9. I love it when you scrub your house down, you think that the germs will develop overnight. I think it's cute.

10. I love how quiet you are when you're angry with me. Even though you're being serious, I can't help but smile because you looks so dumb trying to look threatening.

11. I love that while you're reading this, I'm right behind you, watching you read, and you're body is as stiff as a board.

12. I love how you're speechless and that you're hiding your face behind this paper.

13. I love how warm you feel when I hug you.

14. I love the stupid amount of times you wash your hair because it makes you smell so god damn good all the time.

15. I love how soft your skin is because I know how hard you try to scrub the 'disease' off your skin.

16. I love that stupid look you make whenever you see something gross. It makes you look hilarious.

17. I love how tightly you hold onto me whenever we ride my bike.

18. I love how faithful and caring you are to your friends, even though they do dumb things all the time.

19. I love it when your face lights up whenever I give you a fresh bottle of hand sanitizer. It amazes me how much of a germs freak you are.

20. I love it when you try to fix my hair and my clothes every time we go out.

21. I love how this list could go on and on forever...

****

Edd looked up from the list, his face red from embarrassment. Kevin was seated on his bed behind him, probably smirking, but Edd couldn't tell.

Edd didn't know what to say.

Kevin sighed from behind Edd and Double D heard his bed creak, footsteps following close behind.

Edd felt two arms wrap around him from behind, his body receiving tingles.

"You asked for reasons..." Kevin mumbled, placing his head on Edd's shoulder to look down at the list too.

Kevin looked up at Double D expectantly. "Do you not like it?"

Edd but his lip and turned his head to see Kevin's face. He noticed that Kevin had a slight tiny of pink on his face and he realized that Kevin was probably as embarrassed as he was.

Timidly, Edd smiled and gave Kevin a light peck on the cheek, placing his hand over Kevin's and giving it a small squeeze.

"It's perfect..."

****

To be continued??? (The list thingy???)

?????????

??????!!!!!!!!

---

Hey, guys. So this is what you wanted right? Hopefully I got it on the mark. I haven't watched Ed, Edd, and Eddy in a while so sorry if my list is a little rusty. <xD

So yeah. Please vote and comment. Give me the details!