Getting To Know Each other.

((A/N: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS STORY EXCEPT THE STORY ITSELF AND MY OWN CHARACTER YURI.))

The red haired male tood infront of you. You looked curiously back up at him, you were quite short after all.

"Why don't we all get to know eachother?" She suggested smiling at you, her hands placed on her hips and her feet shoulder length apart.

"Sounds good." Kankura replied.

"Okay." You said, following your new siblings who were leading the way downstairs, Temari holding her hand out for you, and you politely acepted. You, Gaara, Kankura and Temari were now sat around the table in the living room. You sitting next to Temari and Kankuro sitting next to Gaara.

"So, how old are you Yuri?" Gaara asked politely, the slightlest bit of emotion on his face as he turned his head slightly towards you.

"'Bit formal that..." Kankuro muttered under his breath.

"I'm eight, even though I act younger. I seem cute and cuddly, but I'm not really, I'm quite vicious in battle. " You replied, ignoring Kankuro's comment, "I'm nineteen. Oh yeah, want me to train you aswell?" Temari asked kindly,

"Yep!" You said, slightly jumping where you were sat.

"Anyways... I'm eighteen." Kankuro said, "You're getting old now Temari..."

"I know, now, SHUT UP!" She almost growled

"I'm seventeen." Gaara said, despite the little argument going on in the background of the coversation, "What are your favourite colours?"

"Blue and silver." You immediately replied.

"Lilac."

"Black, and purple." Kankuro stated, proceeding with the argument with Temari.

"Sandy gold." Gaara said, a slight smile showing.

"We have a room for you uptairs, it's not painted yet. We can go into town to get things for it tomorrow if you want. You have to sleep in my room tonight, that okay?" Temari explaimed.

"Yeah." You smiled joyfully, turning to Temari.

"Uh, what about your favourite music, yeah, your favourite music type."

"Ermm...punk, punk pop, rock, metal, heavy metal." You started, Temari interupting you before Kankuro gets to excited,

"Don't tell me you like them aswell?" Temari sighed, Kankuro with a big grin across his face, "I like J-pop."

"I don't listen to alot of music, but when I do it's because Kakuro's blasting it." Gaara stated.

"Favourite animals?" Temari questioned.

"Panda." Gaara said quietly.

"Tiger."

"Wolves." You stated quite confidently, unlike Gaara about his panda obsession.

"Polar bears." Temari said smiling.

"Is there anything else you want to know?" You questioned, messing with the collar of your dress. Nobody answered,

"Guess not." Temari whispered standing up, "Wanna help me with tea?" She asked you politely.

"Yeah, anything to help!" You spoke cheefully, standing up beside her, then the both of you walking into the kitchen. Gaara walking back up the stairs, holding the glossed, wooden banester. Kankuro just running up the stairs past Gaara, then into his room. He turned on his speakers, and began blasting Linkin Park.

"Huh, there he goes again..." She sighed. Meanwhile,  you hummed along to the song he was blasting.