Part 10- dance with me 😌

addison's pov:All the girls headed down together to surprise the boys before other people who were invited came. We went down and the boys were arranging cups and drinks and food around the house. The backyard lights were on and the pool had been cleaned out. Everyone's heads turned towards us, it was kinda funny. The couples complimented each other although we tried to keep the outfits pretty basic and causal mostly. I saw Bryce looking at me and i blushed.

Bryce pov: the boys and i were bringing out the white claw's and red bulls form our car when the girls came down all ready in their outfits. Everyone looked pretty but surprisingly my eyes darted towards Addison. She looked gorgeous. It was a plain dress but it was pretty short and exposing. I dint mind ;) she saw me looking and blushed and i blushed too. Whatttttttt? I put my head down and started walking towards the empty counter where i was meant to kept the rest of the cans. People starte arriving soon and in no time the house was blasting music, people were consuming alcohol and there was chatter and the smell of food all throughout the house, just the way i liked it. I was a partyanimal of course. I saw Addison by the bar kinda thing we made sitting with mads by her side. I grab 2 shots and walked towards her.

Mads pov: i see bryce approaching me and addison. Addison doesn't notice cause her head is towards her drink. I silently leave and join Jaden in dancing and let Bryce and Addison have their moment.

Addison pov: mads leaves to dance with Jaden and I am left alone with my drink when someone whispers "you look hot" in my ear and sets down a tequila shot. I immediately recognise the voice as Bryce's. Shivers run down my back. He smiles at me and all I could think of was oh shit. "You dont look so bad urself" i reply smiling and smirking. he looked fine ngl.

His outfit-

Bryce pov: "you look hott" i whisper in Addison's ear

Bryce pov: "you look hott" i whisper in Addison's ear. I have no clue why i used the word "hot" but not gonna lie she did look fine so might as well compliment her. "You dont look so bad urself" she replies. I smile. "Lets do shots" i say pushing he glass towards her. "Okay!" she agress. We sit their drinking 3 more shots at least and we keep laughing and talking. Addison gets up to dance and she seems pretty drunk by now. "Dance with me" she shouts pulling me on the little stage thing we made for dancing. We dance till our feets hurt.

Addison pov: i take a short break and i post a picture nessa took of me and bryce earlier. it was cute, I liked it ;)

 it was cute, I liked it ;)

Likes: liked by dixiedamelio and 987876 others

Comments:98761

Addisonrae: dance with me in my backyard boy✨

Tagged: brycehall

@dixiedamelio: i ship

@avani: aww

@braddisonshipper: its the ✨ hand on the waist ✨ for me

@montylopez: addi we need to talk after this..hha

@joshrichards: this is how addison laughs all day long at our non-funny jokes

@nessabrret: hey picture credits miss? Lmao kidding

Load more comments

(p.s: I know the outfits obviously don't correspond and its not Bryce and Addison but just go with it pls)

Bryce pov: we dance some more before addison starts going to take another drink but i stop her. She argues with me. "Addison," i say grabbing her face by her cheeks lightly to make her focus on me.

Addison pov: i dance with bryce. We slow danced too and i got to look into his brown eyes. They seem to look inside my soul. I smiled all throughout. I was really enjoying myself.

Unknown pov: and bit by bit as every song passed and after every move was made Addison couldn't help but fall in love with the man that stood in front of her. He made her dance and laugh and swirl and slide and eventually he made her fall in love with him unknowingly.

Bryce pov: i grab her hand and pull her towards me by her waist. My hands on her waist fit perfectly and her small hand against mine seems cozy.

Addison pov: he pulls me towards him. His hand on my bare waist makes my herat lurch. It feels comforting like it always belonged right here. Our heads our inches apart but we dont kiss. Kinda sad about it but okay.

Clem pov: i dressed up so much and Bryce just looked at me and gave me a thumbs up. I was kinda hurt but ok i guess. I danced with the other girls and got drunk a bit. I was dancing with nessa when my eyes darted towards Bryce as always. He was with addison, of courseee. He grabbed her face by her cheeks lightly making her face like the fish face (I hope u understand cause I cant explain it any better lmao). He says something to her and then Addison nods. He gets her water and they head upstairs. It breaks my heart a bit. Bryce doesn't even look at me and seeing him with Addison makes me uneasy and annoyed. I want to catch him staring at me but everytime i look at him its Addison he is looking towards. He probably doesn't even realise this himself. I grab some shots and more alcohol to make me forget about Bryce and Addison for the time being and it works, i probably had wayyy to much alcohol but it feels better to be lost into alcohol and dancing like this than to think of them together.... happy .....maybe?

Bryce pov: "You are going to bed now, enough alcohol for you for today" she pouts but agrees. I get her a bottle of water and aspirin (idk if its right, i obviously dont know anything about it ) to consume after I help her to bed. She takes the meds and goes off to sleep. I drink some water myself to lighten the hangover that will strike me tomorrow but right now i was gonna party. I go down and join the boys and we enjoy our time together. Its 2:30 am right now and the party slowly starts to wrap up. Its been 3 hours since i put Addison to bed. I see Clem swaying and clutching her head at the same time. Great, another girl drunk. I go towards her and put her on my shoulder. She struggles at first but then lets me carry her to the guest room. She keeps singing soem song in her drunk voice. I grab her water and meds too. I pull the covers and remove her heels. As i start to leave a hand grabs me by the wrist. "Bryce,...." she says

hi! idk if I can call this a cliffhanger but yeah. Next chapter is veryyyy interesting so stay tuned for that...there is gonna be drama bitch that's all I gotta say. Anyways, thanku for all the love you guys have been giving to this story. we are on 850+ reads!! this is amazing. keep supporting the story and vote and comment if u liked it. I love reading ur comments <3 have a wonderful day and comment down below ur name if u have reached till here :))

bye

- love Ashley