Chapter 6, Meeting Up With Bradley

Sabrina's POV

I was glad Rowan helped me yesterday. She really is my best friend, I though as I look at my closet. I was going to see Bradley this morning. I just hope he doesn't hate me for nothing.

I jolted up and grabbed the cutest shirt out of my closet. I immediately put it on and looked through my vanity for some pants. I picked out some cute ripped, tight jeans and put them on too

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed a pair of black sunglasses.
I love wearing them and I put on reddy-red like lipstick then took tissue paper and dabbed it off, so it didn't look like I was trying to get people to look at me.

I applied a little mascara and a eye shadow.

I then grabbed my leather jacket that was black and my knee-high black leather boots. I put them both on.

I went back to my vanity and brushed my hair till no bots were left nor any dirt.

Why am I acting like I'm going on a date with him?

I did a few curly curls in my hair and a few light curly curls.

I grabbed my tiny purse and silently walked out the door and called a cab to Best Buy.

"Destination, Ma'am?" he asked me.

"Best Buy," I told him.

We drove there, and it took about five minutes to get to Best Buy. I gave him the $3 and tipped him with an extra $5. "Thank you," I said.

"You're welcome, ma'am," he replied to me.

I walked over to the main doors of the store and sat on the bench and waited for Bradley to come. I pulled out me phone and started to text him.

Me: Hey, I'm at Best Buy.

Brads: K. I'm inside. I'll be out in two mins. Hold on.

Me: okay. Talk then. :)

Looks like I gotta wait two minutes. Great.

I went to my games and decided to play Piano Tiles. It's a good game to play for waiting on people.

It felt like only twenty seconds and Bradley had came out. "Hey Sab." he said to me.

"Oh, hey Brads. Why'd you want me to meet you here?" I asked him.

"To talk about London and Kaylee. I think they're up to no good." He replied.

"Oh! I think tthey're trying to get us to hate each other." I said

"We have to do something about this. It's nonsense, immature, and childish. Why are they acting like this though?" I questioned, concerned.

"I... well I thinks it's because London and Kaylee, one of the two, likes you and they are trying to get us to hate each other!" I quickly stated.

"Wow, that was all said so fast. Do you think it's true?" He asked me.

"Well yeah. I heard them talk about it at the mall one day when I went with Sarah." I answers.

"What are we gonna do about it Sabby?" Why do he ask so many questions?

"How about we confront them tomorrow! We make a plan for everyone to go to the Hollywood Mall, which has tons of people there, and get them to spill their plans!" I said confident and smartly.

"We best get home to message everyone. I got dibs on the guys!" He said.

"Oh alright." I replied. "Let's get going so we make sure we call or text everyone in time." I said and Bradley nodded as we walked to the street and waited for a bus. Instead we I called a taxi.

I finally got home. And started texting everyone. London, Kaylee, Rowan, Peyton, etc. I even asked Sarah to come.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

'Ello guys! What's up? Sorry it keeps taking me awhile to update. I'm really trying my hardest and it's tough when you have to keep up yo' grades.

QOTC1: What's your sexuality? Straight, gay, lesbian, transexual, etc?

QOTC2: What ship do you want to see most of? Comment!

I'm out, peace! 👌✌

~CherryBlossom🍒🌸