The Bells Toll

(I don't know much about weddings and all that but I'll try my best to do this right.)   

3 weeks since Y/N proposed

1 hour before the ceremony
Y/N pov:

...

I don't know...

Is this suit really nice enough?

A few weeks ago I had some help from some friends on what type of suit I should get for today, I got varying answers, but Flutes was what I went with.

A light, black iron, thin and low armored suit of armor, it was more of a vanity suit rather than battle one, but it's what I was wearing now.

Maybe I'm over thinking this, I'm really nervous, this is crazy...

I never thought of anything like this ever being in store for me, I'm just Novaselic street trash.

*Knock knock knock*

I turned to look at the door that's being knocked on, the opened and Hajime peaked in.

Hajime: Y/N? You alright in here? I was talking to you through the door but you didn't respond so I came in, you feeling nervous?

"Ha! Me... Nervous? Not in a million years!"

Hajime clearly saw straight through my lie.

Hajime: Yeah right! You're practically quaking! Not like there's no reason for it though.

"Yeah... Hey you still got those safe right?"

Hajime slid through the crack of the door and closed it behind him, he then patted his left jacket pocket.

Hajime: I been guarding it with my life, I'm real honored you'd choose me Y/N.

Well who else would I choose?

"It was a hard choice, you're the not the only person I trust... But you've been with me through the most, you're like a brother to me man."

Hajime: Brother? W-Wow, thanks.

"Don't sweat it, you'll be more nervous at your own wedding, y'know."

Hajime: My wedding? That's probably gonna be pretty far off in the future, I don't think I could do what you did
Y/N, I mean... You proposed just a week outta highschool? Nope, not for me.

"Maybe, but when you do propose to Chiaki make it count alright? You only get to do it once."

Hajime: Wh- what!? What's Chiaki have to with this! What if I wanna get married to someone else!

"So... You don't wanna be with her?"

Hajime: That's not what I said!

"I know man, I'm just messin. Take your time and enjoy your time with her... Like I did."

Hajime: What do you mean by that?

"Back when Kyoko and I first started dating I... I had some doubts, about myself, whether or not I could make her happy. Or if I even deserved to feel the at i did with her. But she always made it abundantly clear that she lived in every second with happiness when she was with me. If you have any doubts about yourself... Tell her, I'm sure she'll help you with them."

Hajime: Woah, I'll uh, I'll take that into consideration... By the way, you're lookin real dapper in that suit.

"Really? Thanks, I guess I have nothing to worry about now... Besides actually getting out there and... Oh no."

I fell back into a chair and held my head in my hands.

Hajime: C'mon man! It won't be that bad, were all your friends, we all know you're no poet, you'll be fine.