Under the rain-I

Same day....

•~•

"Or is it the trouble that is chasing you every where?"

You were speaking to me.

Me! Me?

But, I could barely let a word out of my lips as I stared at you in pure disbelief. Mouth frozen wide open, eyes stretched to its fullest. Unblinking. Body as rigid as a board.

And I kept staring like a dumbfound as your ocean eyes stole all my words away.

I couldn't help but adore you all over again.

You...you were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, heard, met, felt.
And I was convinced for the millionth time that it will remain the same till my last breath.

With you before my bare eyes, rest of the world seemed dull and refined, synthetic, unworthy of adoration.

But you my dear...you defined raw natural beauty. Limitless beauty bottled up in a body. But you were more than just this angelic face, this perfect body. And oh, how horribly I was dying to know 'that' more of you.

But you had no idea about any of these now, did you?

"Anyone home?"

Your hand that held my wet paper
sheet waved infront of my face as you tried to pull me back to reality, breaking the web of trance I was momentarily caught in.

"Oh?"

My lips shut and opened like a goldfish, eyes begining to blink, as I suddenly remembered how to breath back again.

You tilted your head to one side, blinking just once, slowly, as you gazed down at me. Intrigued. Your silver chain ear-ring on the left ear gracefully dangling along with the wind. Shining like strings of star dusts.

The very next second you knelt down to the ground on your one leg, maintaining a fair distance between our bodies.

Thud.

Your unalarmed action charged a sudden surge in my already franitically pounding heart, freaking me beyond my limits.

Your purple umbrella still shielding both of us under its shade like a loyal friend as the pitter-patter rain poured all around us, playing their magical symphony.

Such a beautiful moment. So beautiful for my fragile heart to even handle that I might just die with a cardiac arrest.

But again, little did you know about it. Right love?

Your other hand casually lifted up and rested above your knee as you gazed straight at me, silently.

Thud.