Chapter 64 (MIA) ( Still)

My heart is beating and I feel like my eyes are not blinking. I feel like my whole body is frozen .

" Please Mia I wanted to tell you when you started to date him , but then  you was not speaking to me and then when you did i thought I just didn't want to go back to you not speaking to me ." Kylie says while crying 

" I am sorry I wanted to tell but Kylie made me promise and you were so happy ." Liv says now crying . 

" It was a long time ago , it meant nothing , we both changed ." Kylie says with even more tears fallen .

I stay quite or more like frozen . Bethany looks around and then stands up and says " 

" You 2 get out she needs to process this " 

You better listen to the pregnant woman " she warns . 

Kylie and Liv leave and Bethany sits close to me . And ask 

" Sweetie  how are you?  " 

I don't know .   How can this be ? 

" Honestly I don't know " I answer 

" Ok you need to go over this in your mind , is it worth it " she asks 

I look at her I don't speak I just look. 

" What  I mean is he didn't cheat it was before you so you can't hold that against him ." She explains  and that was true . 

" But he did do that with your friend .Can you get past it ?  She tells then asks 

" I asked one time a while back he lied and said he hooked  up with her but they didn't do it . " I say and now the tears come. 

He lied to me . He knew I would not like that  he had slept with my friend in the past . It was wrong to to lie but maybe in a way a complement because he knew if I knew it would hurt our chances . He did do this way before me . 

" You know Kylie hooked up with Sam it was before me and him . I knew when we was together it took me a long time to get past it . But truthfully it was before . " Bethany says 

" I had no ideal " I tell her 

" Sweetie " Bethany says breaking me from my thoughts .  " Maybe you should talk to him ." She suggests That makes sense . 

" I just don't know what I would say " I say and wipe my eyes 

" You will find out the truth ." She answers me and then says 

" Honestly this ain't changing  how he feels about you . But does it change how you feel about him ."  

" I knew he been with girls I even thought he might have been with her but when he said he didn't I believe him . " I say with my voice weak .

" He may have lied to protect you . It meant nothing to him but he knew it would to you either way you have to find out ." Bethany says  

And she is right I just hope I can get past this because I want to be with him . I am not sure if I have the right to be mad . What he did before was just that before me . And as long as he don't do it now I guess we can be fine . But this was Kylie and I had asked him . I am so confused but  the only way to get answers is to ask him .!!!!!!!