Elijah- Original Fever

Elijah was sitting in his room massaging his temples slightly. He had a little headache which was odd considering vampires don't get sick and plus he is an original. "Elijah!!!!!" klaus was shouting his name. Oh god, what now? Elijah thought. Klaus came through his door. "Hello, did you not hear me, brother?" klaus asked. "Of course niklaus , I heard you. I think whole of new Orleans heard you" he answered politely, as always.

"You don't look so good, are you okay?" klaus asked. "Just a little headache" he answered. Klaus came to his big brother and placed his hand on his forehead. He immediately pulled away. "Elijah, you are burning up" he said, concerned. "Niklaus, you don't have to worry, I am fine" he said. "No, you are not" klaus said. "Bed, now!" he said sternly. Elijah stood up to argue but was hit with a wave of dizziness. Klaus held him. "You don't get to argue, big brother" he said as he wrapped his arms around his shoulder and helped him lay in bed. "What got you so sick, brother?" he asked. "I don't know" elijah answered. "Well, I think it's just some bad blood, just drink some blood and you'll be fine in no time" klaus Said,sitting next to his sick big brother. "We don't have any blood bags left" he said. Klaus offered his wrist. "Here, take whatever you want" he said. "No, Niklaus I will not drink from you. You are younger then me" he said. "Yeah okay, I am younger but I am the hybrid and you are only a vampire. Now no arguing and drink" he said. Elijah without saying a further word bit into his brothers wrist. He drank his blood and after a while pulled back. "Thank you" he said. "Anytime, big bro" klaus smiled. Elijah went to sleep and the next morning he woke up he was fine again.

Author's note : Here you go guys, chapter 2. If you guys want to request something, you can. Happy reading :)