My New Owner

((Violet has the Cheshire voice sort of purr and talk :D))

I sat on a chair, waiting for my teacher to show up at school. I had to go to school so that I can handle turning into my human-form when I need it.

"Ok class get to work..." She started passing us packets and packets of work. I rolled my blue and green eyes while staring at my light brown desk. ((She has 2 different color eyes :D))

"Miss. Chess, get over here now..." She said holding her ruler. I didn't tell anyone that my full last name was Cheshire. It would be to complicated.

"Why should I, all you do is beat kids with a stupid ass ruler..."

"That is not a inappropriate language to use! Get over h-"

"Who do you think your talking to, you have no right to talk to her like that Miss. Rebecca.." A guy said standing.

"Sit down Jeffer-"

"You say my name again and I'll rip you to shreds bitch..." He was flicking her off and told me to stand up. 'What's happening?' I thought. He looked at me and I stood up. I didn't know what to do until he grabbed my hand and walked out. I had grabbed all the packets and slipped it In my book bag.

"Can I get your name..." I said looking at his tall figure.

"It's Jeff and now I need to get BEN before anything happens..."

'I'll just wait to ask who Ben is...' I thought again. I walked along with him by his side and he was still holding my hand. "Can you let go, it's making me feel akward around you, a-and it looks like I'm your girlfriend..."

"Oh, sorry..." He let go of my hand and put it in his Hoodie-Pockets.

"Don't you ever get to hot or cold in that hoodie, Jeff?" I said looking up at him.

"No, I don't...This is what I wear" he said and looked down at me.

"I'm sorry for maybe offending you..." I said and he told me to stay here and that it wasn't a big deal. "But- ok..." He went inside the computer lab and grabbed this other tall figure. Just about 3 inches shorter. "Uh, hi" I said and started to follow Jeff.

"Suup..."

I was closer then him then I thought I was and Jeff opened the outside door. I ran outside and smiled as wide as Jeff. I quickly smiled less to the point it's a human smile.

"Wow, what are you supposed to be?" BEN said in front of me making me back up into Jeff. "S-sorry, but...that's non of your business!"

I said very serious. BEN had teleported us into the middle of the woods and I quickly held myself in. 'Stay human, stay human, stay....oh no...' I thought and my tail, ears and teeth appeared on me. My black bushy blue tail swirled around. My black furry ears twitched around, and my nails grew 2X the size and very sharp.

My tail curled around my leg once again and my ears went down, saying I'm scared or terrified. BEN had chuckled darkly and I purred at him like a lost kitty and then disappeared down by his legs sitting and purring.

BEN looked down at me and bent down to pet me. I purred even more and disappeared to where my paws were around his neck, me in the air. I was literally touching his back and my head went down to his neck.

My tail wrapped around his leg and I wrapped my legs around him. BEN started to laugh and let me. "Do you want me to be your owner little kitty~"

"Yes, please..." I was getting tired and fell asleep.

BENs POV

"Yes, please..." She said and fell asleep. I felt something wrap around my wrist and it was a chain. The other side of the chain was on her neck. "Meow" she said quietly and I could feel her shiver. Her tail moved and wrapped around my waist, her tail was as soft as a cushion.

"Let's get going, kitty lover...." Jeff said and started walking home. I felt her slipping so I put my hands under her thighs for support. I got over by Jeff and he opened the front door. I walked in and she purred very lightly.

"Hey You need to get off my back ok? I'm going to put you in my room for now so I can go talk to Slendy..." She nodded and got off my back sleepily. 'She looks adorable when she's asleep'

'BEN don't get to comfortable around the human'

'But she's not a human slendy!'

'Bring her upstairs and let her sleep, I'll see what her records are'

'Okay'

With that I took her upstairs. She had a dirty-black-green-blue dress and her hair was black with green and blue strips also. I opened my door and she disappeared on my bed, tail curled up to her, ears down, paws or hands out in front of her.

She looked innocent but I knew inside her was strength and madness. "The way she smiled when we got out of the school...that was probably her madness..." I told Jeff as he tried to scare me again.

"How did- never mind...and cool, I guess.." And he walked downstairs.

"Dinner time children!" Slender yelled all around the house. He set up the table taking out lots of spoons, forks, plastic knives cause of Jeff, plates, bowls, cups and napkins. We all heard a thump and Sally said, "I think it was the cat lady..."

"What are all...of you eating?" I said and looked at BEN. I went over by him. I sat on the floor next to him, and purred, everyone laughed and I hissed making some of them stop.

"You look pretty miss...um, what's your name miss?" The one little girl said.

"I'm Violet...but just call me vi"
(HINT: v-eye if you didn't know))

"Ok! Hello miss.Vi! I'm Sally!" Sally said looking at Jeff.

"Yea yea...can we all just start eating!? I'm a hungry killer here!!"

"Yes children, go ahead and eat..."

With that everyone started to eat and talk to one another. I started to purr when ever I looked at BEN.
'Do I have this feeling that humans get, is it...love? Towards my master? How can it be?' I thought. Jeff saw me looking at BEN and I was blushing a bit. He started to laugh when he swallowed his food.

Everyone looked at him.

"Hm? What's so funny" I said looking at his never closing eyes.

"BLAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

He just kept laughing. I hissed at him and he kept on going.

"Benny? What's that chain doing on your wrist?" She looked at BEN and touched it. I quickly meowed loudly, it shocked my neck. I sat up straight but then laid down. BEN put his food down on the ground and Jeff did the same along with Miss. P. I looked up at him and he grave me his fork without me knowing it. I took the fork and started eating the other half he gave to me.

"Kitty's gotta eat to ya know..." He chuckled and took a drank of his coke. I didn't answer, I just ate off what was on the plate and I ate all of it.

"Wow, never saw a cat do that before...hahaha!" He started laughing and I purred again. My tail when around smoothly and my ears twitched. BEN petted my head and I purred more.

~~TIME SKIP~NIGHT TIME~~

I yawned really wide and BEN got to see my teeth. I had black short-shorts, a dark blue sports bra-shirt and black leg-high socks. BEN whistled to me and said its time to sleep, like everyone else. I walked in his room and curled up on the other side of the bed.

He chuckled and took his shirt off while getting a pair of shorts. I blushed and closed my eyes. He then turned off the light and got under the covers, on his stomach.

I didn't want to do this but I did. I got up and went closer then ever to him, bodies touching and my tail curled around us. BEN smiled a bit and put one of his arms around me. Then we both fell asleep.