Nico's P.O.V Chapter 7

I saw DK looking around for something. She has a sword drawn and looks like she's been through the fields of punishment.

She comes face to face with a dracnae and they begin fighting. Then Medusa appears and DK closes her eyes tightly.

She swings blindly and Medusa pulls her hair. She whispers something in DK's ear and DK blindly stabs her sword through Medusa's stomach.

She opens her eyes and stabs the other dracnae. Then she realises that she's surrounded by other monsters.

She starts stabbing monsters but as one comes at her head on another sneak attacks her from behind. She's tiring and losing a lot of blood.

"HELP!!! Please, somebody, anybody." Says a sweet angelic voice in my head.

I shadow travel thinking of her surroundings and I don't feel too tired when I land. I turn around to find an unconcious DK about to be devoured by a hellhound.

I stab the hellhound and its life force quickly drains into my sword, strengthining it. I do the same to the other monsters before grabbing DK and her bags.

I carry DK bridal style to the big house where I see a panicked Anne and two young boys.

"she has to be here. I teleported, got past halfway and felt her get ripped away from me seconds from the border." I faintly here Anne say.

I see the younger boy turn my way.

"(Y/N)!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?" The boy yells running over to me.

"She was attacked by a dracnae, then Medusa, the other dracnae again and around 50 odd monsters. She needs immediate attention." I quickly explain.

The boy touches (Y/N)'s forehead.

"What time is it?" He asks.

"2:58pm." I say.

"Give me the duffel bag." He demands.

I do so and he grabs a (F/C) toilettries bag, then he grabs a red bottle marked '3:00pm. Iron tablets'. He grabs out two silvery tablets and shoves them into (Y/N)'s mouth. He then touches a certain point on her neck making her swallow.

"Take her to the infirmary Nico. Anne take Blake and Hamish as well." Chiron says. We walk to the infirmary in silence and I place (Y/N) on a bed.

Will walks over and gets to work whilst the younger boy watches in silence. He looks carefully at Will's every move as if writing it down mentally.

The boy has brown hair and brown eyes that have gold all through them. He has golden tanned skin and a dull white tooth. He's around 10 centimetres shorter than (Y/N).

I look at the other boy. He has dirty blonde hair, dull mischevious blue eyes and his white skin is tanned a dusty brown. He's a centimetre taller than (Y/N).

"Nico I'm so glad you found her. Oh this here is Blake, (Y/N)'s-" Anne starts.

"We aren't blood related but we grew up as siblings. Blake Mcdonald." Blake cuts in.

"I'm Hamish. Hamish Suntalia. (Y/N)'s other brother." The other boy chips in.

"What's your sisters last name?" I ask curiously.

"(Y/L/N). We grew up with different last names. Blake had his Mums last name I thought I had our dads last name and (Y/N) had her dads last name. But now we know that we all have our mums last names." Hamish says.

"Whatever." I say shrugging my shoulder. I realise I have (Y/N)'s backpack still slung over my shoulder.

"Here. Oh and by the way tell your sister that it was a random camper okay?" I say darkly. Everyone nods and I leave.