51-60

51 Blood Tide SenseOn the last week of school, not only were all the undergraduates preparing for their first survival training, but the school officials were as well. The undergraduates felt anxious about their safety, as there has been casualties every year during the survival training. This was not simply a trip in the wild but a test of their abilities to survive in the cruelty of this age. The world within the city walls was utterly different from outside the city walls.

On Monday morning, all the horny undergraduates stayed in an amphitheater as they waited for the teacher. However, the person that arrived this time wasn't their usual teacher; it was a fellow student who had graduated the year before and was now a soldier serving the City Guard Army of Blackhot City.

He told them of his past experiences on the trip and how he had witnessed the death of two peers because of carelessness in the last year's survival training. They were killed by a seemingly harmless White-Bone Mushroom. When they boiled the mushroom and consumed it along with the soup, they were unfortunately unable to get up the next morning, as they had already been poisoned to death when they were found. Only when the White-Bone Mushroom was found inside the soup was the cause of death discovered...

Nothing particularly stood out in the story, and the reason for the tragedy was also simple. From its looks alone, the poisonous White-Bone Mushroom looked almost identical to the common, edible umbrella-shaped mushroom. The only difference between them were the gray circular grains over the rootstalk of the White-Bone Mushroom. Since the person responsible for scavenging for food wasn't able to distinguish between the two mushrooms, he lost his life. Although it was a simple story, it was because of the simplicity of the events that caused everyone to feel a chill. At this moment, they realized the cruelty of the survival training. Knowledge regarding the White-Bone Mushroom and the umbrella-shaped mushroom was something that was taught in school; however, if one doesn't remember it firmly, they would solely be responsible for the mistakes in the future at the cost of their own or even another person's life...

All the horny students were shocked when they heard what the fellow student said. That class was ten thousand times more effective than what the other teachers had taught. The school probably knew about the difference as well; hence, why they arranged the class on their last Monday at school, so as to warn them.

The moment the morning class was over, all the members of the Hit-Plane Brotherhood surrounded Sharwin.

"Sharwin, have you kept your biology notes for the past two years with you?" Fatty Barley pressed down on Sharwin's shoulders and asked him nervously while the other members were nervously waiting for Sharwin's response to the side. The story was really terrifying. Nobody would know whether they had forgotten any crucial knowledge during the past three years, as the world outside the city walls was much more dangerous than they could imagine. It was unfortunate to be eaten while fighting a magical beast with full preparations; however, if you lost your life because of your carelessness, you would fully deserve it.

"Yea, what's wrong?" Sharwin asked in a confused way.

"What's wrong? Of course, you should lend them to us, so that we can have a good review..."

"Alright, no problem!" Sharwin answered without any hesitation. "I have preserved those notes well. There are two more notebooks at home. I will bring them if you need them!"

Hearing this, Fatty Barley rolled his eyes. Something seemed to come to his mind as he said, "Bros, maybe we can make some money with Sharwin's notes!"