"this user blocked you"

maddies POV
I throw up continuously.. I feel a hand rub on my back and another pull my hair into a pony tail. "Did I really drink this much?" I asked as I looked up at Draco and laughed. "I guess so" he laughed back and rubbed my back. We sat their for five minutes talking about things we remember until I opened up my phone to three miss calls and messages from my friends
Hermione - where are you
Hermione - I'm really worried this isn't a game
Hermione- I'm coming to look for you
Hermione- what the fuck is this
video link
Hermione - really draco malfoy!!!

Ron-where did you go we couldn't find you after the party??
Ron-wtf you kissed Malfoy
Fred- hello?????
George- everyone's worried answer someone !!
George- harry is really pissed by the way

Harry- video link
Harry-are you kidding me
Harry - this user blocked you

Me and draco look at eachother worried as we open and watch the video. "It's just us hooking up for like 10 minutes straight" I say to him as I start to cry. "It's fine it's really not that bad" he says as he holds me on the ground and cuddles me. "I need to talk to Harry" i say as I  stand up. "Can you at least shower here... I'll gather you some cloths then you can go...your a mess." Draco says as he grabs my hand stopping me from walking out of the bathroom. 

                            Dracos POV
"Fine.." she says as she walks back in. I turn the water on so it can start warming up and I walk out and shut the door. I walk over to my dresser and pull out one of my long tops and a pair of boxers and pass them through the door to her. The door is still creeped open and I find myself watching her from the reflection the the mirror. I try to look away but I can't. I sit only my bed and feel myself getting tense. Just as I was about to get rid of the issue but she walks out in my cloths. "Thank you for everything but I've really got to go" I stand up and give her a hug and she looks at me weirdly but laughing. "Are you har..." I cut her off. "Don't even talk about it" I say as I spin her around and walk her out the door she turns around and smiles at me and walks to her dorm.

                           Maddies POV
I nock the door furiously and it is opened to Ron Harry and hermione sitting on our beds. "Guys I can explain" "explain what, that you let Malfoy fuck you last night, or the fact that you said in that stupid video that you have kissed him before already....I was worried sick about you...I didn't know where you fucken were...then I come to find out you had your tongue down Malfoys throat" Harry snaps at me as he gets into my face screaming like he never has before. "I was drunk.... so drunk I blacked out...but I think nothing happened I promise you guys other than that video nothing happened" I cry as I fall to my knees. Harry steps back and falls to the side of the bed and silently crys in his hands. "Hermione please believe me" I say as I cry out to her.  She comes over and strokes my hair. "I believe you just calm down" . "You know when people called you a slut Maddie...I didn't believe them, now I understand" Harry says as he looks up to me. "Harry don't" Ron says trying to calm the situation. " you know what Harry... you left me their drunk...I could of been raped or bashed who knows what could of happened...and shame on me but I was glad I ended up in Malfoys bed and not anyone else because he's respectful and he was understanding...he was there for me...that makes him a better man than you will ever be" I snap at him. Harry stands up and hits me in the face...but automatically regrets it as he falls back and pulls at his hair and skin. Ron picks up Harry and takes him out of the room and walks him to theirs, and me and hermione just sit on the ground and cry. "I'm so sorry Maddie, we were drunk I should of been their for you." She cry's into my shoulder. I stand up and walk over to my bed and cry to myself until I fall asleep.

It is around 1:30pm and the try outs are starting soon. "Maddie...please come with me you need fresh air." She says to me as I look over to her. "Can I have some pants...I don't want people seeing me in Malfoys boxers" she hands me a pair of black leggings and I put them on. "How did you realise you were with Malfoy in the morning?" She asked as I put the pants on. "I was completely naked under his bed covers and he was in the shower... I was throwing up and crying and he just helped me...he told me to have a shower and he gave me his clothes ...he cared he acted differently I felt safe" Hermione looks at her feet. "At least he's was there when I wasn't" I looked at her. "I forgive you don't keep worrying" I say as I rub my face but feel a sharp pain in my left eye I look in the mirror and see that my eye is red I run to the bathroom and quickly put some makeup over it. After that me and hermione start heading to the field.