Court

Wow joey you are a mess but you look you know,,"

" what?" he smiles as he flexes his arm

" bigger, buffer"

" Yep this is what 2 days of jail does to ya"

" two days did that? yeah right I bet you took some steroids with you"

" nope Im all natural" He kisses my forehead and gets in the shower

" But.."

" Shhh" he says as he closes the door. Wow he really looks hot. But I have to focus I could be moving back in with my dad is this doesn't work out-

I hear a bang.

I know I shouldnt have but I open the door to see joey and I cover my eyes and fall backwards and we both just laugh. What a jolly moment lol.

Joeys pov

Did hazel really just walk in on me naked hahha that was really funny when she fell but I still felt kind of bad. Well anyways im out now and Im trying to do my hair. It takes time you know.

" Im going to pick out your outfit" I hear hazel yell.

I come out wrapped in a towel and hazel says " I just walked in on you naked please cover up more. I just tell her to be quiet and I take my outfit. Wow she ironed it and everything for me how thoughtful.

Hazels pov

Joey came walking out with his hair perfect and with the outfit on. He spins around and goes well? Jesus god gorgeous.

" what?" Oh my god I just said that out loud

" Hazel Hazel Hazel" He came and hugged me then kissed me.

Ready to go?

Yep!

We get to court and our lawyer fines my dad guilty for stalking and attempting to assault and kidnap. I mean I am 21 years old.. He need to go somewhere haha.

Want to go to dinner? joey asks

Sure thing

Lets go my girl. He takes my hand:)

my girl, it makes me smile