Prologue

{CREWMATE}  |   {IMPOSTERS}
Lizzie                 |  Sparkly
Real Tubbo       |SmallBeans
TommyInnit     |Wilbur
Fwip                  
FUNDY              
Manifold          
Scotty               
Dream              
Sap daddy
Quig       

"Look look...it's not the captain" Tubbo said as they all sat round the table. Tubbo just hit the button not even 2 minutes into playing just to say it wasn't Sparkels. "So why did you push it?" Lizzie asked. "Cuz it's not the captain guys" There was a long sigh from many people. "Should we just skip then because there is nothing here. No-one is dead and it's 'definitely not the captain" The Scottish man mocked. "Yep" Tommy yelled really loudly. "Ow my ears, and yes we should" Tommy got a rather hard punch in the arm from Wilbur. Two buttons appeared for everyone. One saying skip and the other saying Choose. As most people chose skip...Tommy, Lizzie and Fwip pressed Chose. "Hay why did you vote me?" Tubbo complained. "Cuz you just wasted a perfectly good button press" Fwip said, Lizzie nodding. "And I always vote you" That was true, Tommy almost always voted Tubbo, even if it wasn't the brunette. Everyone got up from there seats and watched the count down fall onto Zero before leaving. "Good luck" Quig yelled. "FUCK OFF QUIG"

Tubbo was so blinded by his 'love' for the captain that sparkles could kill someone in front of him and Tubbo would turn a blind eye. Sparkles grabbed Tubbo's hand and they both made there way to electrical to see Joel, a dead Fwip and Lizzie, and Wilbur. "Oh...well it's not the captain" Sparkels chuckled and walked out of the room with Tubbo. Joel and Wilbur jumped into the vent just before watching there imposter buddy leave with his love struck friend. "Idiot" Joel mumbled. As he appeared in med bay. Not seeing, someone bolted out of the room and slammed on the button.

Everyone was suddenly teleported to there seats in the cafeteria. "What...who called it?" Wilbur asked. "IT'S BEANS, IT'S BEANS. HE VENTED IT'S BEAN" Tommy screamed hitting the table. "Jeasus hell tommy, stop telling" Wilbur said covering his ears. "IT'S BEANS. THERE ARE TWO DEAD AND IT'S BEANS" Tubbo winced at the yelling and covered his ears as Tommy screamed, yelled and accused Joel. He felt a hand on his leg as he looked down. Sparkles hand was on his knee. Sparkle wasn't looking at Tubbo though. He was just watching Tommy and Joel scream back and forth. "Okay so it's Joel. Lizzie is dead and so is Fwip" Wilbur said. "No no, first of all. Don't we need to know why so many people are being so quiet...like Tubbo and the Captain?" Scott asked. "Well Tubbo is trying to block out the screaming if you can't tell" Sparkels looked at Tubbo, who still had his ears covered. "Well we don't have any evidence of this so we can't vote" Fundy said. "Why had Dream and Sap daddy been so quiet?" Jack asked. "Why have you been so quiet Jack?" Dream snapped back.

"Cuz I had to fix my head set" Jack said. "How did you know we were being quiet then?" Sapnap asked. That got a lot of oohhhhhs and damns. "Vote him out" Dream and Fundy chanted. "No but-" Wilbur hushed the blond boy and the buttons appeared. Everyone chose Choice and voted on Jack appart from Tommy, Tubbo and Sparkles who all voted on Joel. Sparkles voted on Joel because it would be weird if he didn't because both him and Tubbo are basically inseparable.

Words-580