N-No....Captain

{CREWMATE}  |   {IMPOSTERS}
Lizzie                 |  Sparkly
Real Tubbo       |Smallishneans
TommyInnit     |Wilbur
Fwip                  
FUNDY              
Manifold          
Scotty               
Dream              
Sap daddy

Quig 
______________

Everyone was teleported to the table. "QUIG PLEASE. It's sparkles. Please vote him out or we are all doomed. It's sparkles" Scott screamed as he smacked his hands on the table. "It can't be the Capt-"

"SHUT UP TUBBO" Quig yelled. The buttons appeared and both Scott and Quig smashed the button on Sparkles. "It's either Tubbo or Wilbur" with strategy, Wilbur pressed to kill sparkles. Tubbo voted Scott. "Wait no-Wha captain?" Sparkles smiled slightly as he looked at his fellow companion. "I went far without suspicion" sparkles hit vote and voted on himself. "Captain no"

Sparkly was an imposter

"C-Captain" Tubbo stayed at the cafeteria table as the others walked off. Tears grew in the poor boys eyes as he looked at his hands. The seat he was in wasn't the same. The captain wasn't with him. Water droplets fell onto his hands as he had a frown on his face. "Sorry Tubbo" Tubbo went wide eyed as His head was slammed into the table and painlessly, a knife stabbed into his skull. Tubbo was dead, clean dead.

Imposters win-
Smallbeans
Wilbur
Sparkly

"How!?" They were all dropped into the lobby were Tubbo practically jumped into Sparkels arms, hugging him tightly. "Oh I killed Scott in coms and then killed Tubbo" Wilbur explained. "Never do that again...don't ever die" Tubbo mumbled into his captains chest. "I will try not to Tubbs...I will try not to" sparkles said, rubbing Tubbos back. He kissed Tubbos forehead in a fatherly way before the game began to count down into a new game.

The end
Words-286